One sexy Fox body

mds08

forum member
Reaction score
That second one is pretty nice, seen it in person. That car is @ 20 minutes from where I live. I know a guy that has about 20 or more fox bodies in a warehouse. He has everyone you can think of, Gt's, LX's coupes, hatches and Cobras and all are super low miles and all org. cars. Some have less than 10k miles.

mds08

forum member
Reaction score
Only driven on Thanksgiving day and he is asking 25k. It is in perfect condition.

Aandf1978

M90 SUPPORTER!!
Reaction score
DKS

I have seen that exact FOX first hand!! It is beautiful and amazing!! My dad lives in Troutville and goes to that Harley Shop where those pics were taken!!

NUTCASE

forum member
Reaction score
87+ GT hatch was my favorite from day one and still is. even with the old 5 star pony wheels.

got me thinking, back in 2008 I had a 92 dark jade metallic(more rare that calypso green) that had withered in a barn between a PCS to texas, 15mo deployment, and a divorce. by time I got back to the barn it diddn't run and was withered pretty bad but all the parts were still there. I de-modded it, sold the parts, and then sold what was left of the car for a little over 1g.

if I woulda held on to that thing the cost of restoring it would of netted me a decent profit by the prices I am seeing in this thread.

Last edited:

DKS

Wax on, Wax off.
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind owning an 85-86 hatch

Sent from your moms phone

I would love to pick up an 85.5 or 86 SVO.

My first Mustang was an 86 GT I love that body style. My buddy had an SVO at the same time. Then I got one of the 88 Turbo Coupe T-Birds and that thing was awesome.

On a side note, I saw what appeared to be an 84 Mustang notch the other day that was flat black and all murdered out. Pretty neat looking car the way the guy had it fixed up and it sounded mean.

Only driven on Thanksgiving day and he is asking 25k. It is in perfect condition.

That's amazing!!

I'm hoping to find something clean and not abused somewhere in the $7K range. Still a few months until I'm going to be ready to buy, though. Probably after taxes unless I get lucky

DKS

Wax on, Wax off.
Reaction score
DKS

I have seen that exact FOX first hand!! It is beautiful and amazing!! My dad lives in Troutville and goes to that Harley Shop where those pics were taken!!

You talking about the first one I posted?

Mach1Marauder

LARGE MEMBER
Reaction score
I would love to pick up an 85.5 or 86 SVO.

Me too! My first new Mustang was the older brother of the SVO. It was a 79 Turbo Mustang notch.

I know of a pretty nice white 93 hatch auto out here in Phoenix that I could get for around $4500. Damn nice car for the money.

6f1ef7d4.jpg

0baed125.jpg

dbbc017b.jpg

P1070170.jpg

P1070167.jpg

keith88lx

forum member
Reaction score
I still have my 88 LX hatch that I bought almost 6 years ago when I first moved to San Diego. I was about to put it on the market, but I blew the transmission.

downsized_0925091019a.jpg

muztangman93

forum member
Reaction score
Las year I sold my 52k actual mile 1992 Mustang Gt Convertible it had a procharger on it with a few other goodies. for $5800 Nice car

cwhit23

forum member
Reaction score
the first one looks just like the one I just sold.. lol the price is way too high though, you can find those cars really nice in 7-8000 range if you look hard enough.. I loved my coupe but I like my s197 better. I had fox's for a long time so the the s197 is a good change up for me, but I'll probably have another one day.

cwhit23

forum member
Reaction score
The one I just sold, It had welds on it for a long time, then I put the cobra's on it pretty much out of boredom. It was a fun car though!

034.jpg

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back