Our New House...

scramblr

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
We want some trees removed. When the time comes we will be hitting you up. :)

http://www.s197forum.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1246318&postcount=27

The companies that I looked into ranged from $5-$8sqft. That's was way to much for us to even think about.

However they also say, the concrete needs to be cured for at least 30 days.

Yeah, I saw what you were using, was just wondering what it was going to cost you. Those companies were charging quite a bit, don't blame you for doing it yourself.

Boozshey

Reaction score
I think we are about $300 into supplies for the space a little over 500sqft.

By putting the kit together ourselves we were able to save money and do it the exact colors we wanted.

Seal-Kretes base can be colored to what you want it to be. The others are already pre-mixed.

Boozshey

Reaction score
So since I am not allowed to paint anymore (she won't let me cause I suck at it) I am posting the pics. She is outside painting the doors and window trims to match the floor. Once that is done we will apply the clear top coat. So far so good...

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

Boozshey

Reaction score
One door painted. Now just more waiting for clear to dry. Hopefully tomorrow I can put down the rubber trim and she can finish painting the windows and other door.

14.jpg

15.jpg

Boozshey

Reaction score
So the beginning state of the floor has been and we knew was going to be an issue. We've done all we could but the floor paint didn't dry evenly and absorbed more in some areas. No big deal, it's just one of those things.

Anyways, painted the windows tonight and put the floor molding/trim up. Tomorrow we will load it full of shelves and tools.

16.jpg

17.jpg

Boozshey

Reaction score
Almost time... Moved a bunch of our shelving, tool boxes, workbenches in today.

Also hung 6 of the 18 4' shop lights...

NastyStang113

Made in U.S.A.
Reaction score
Also hung 6 of the 18 4' shop lights...

YES!!! I can't stand when I see people spend time and money on a garage and miss the most important part in the lighting. I've only got a 2 car garage and I've got four 4' lights in it and there could probably be more lighting. Add some to the walls. :idea:

Boozshey

Reaction score
Nasty, you should come by... We are having a house warming and going away party (deployment) for me on Feb 18th. Should be a good time. PM me if interested.

Boozshey

Reaction score
Okay so got all the lights done, wired and everything looks great. There is a total of 18 T8, 2 bulb, 4' shop light spaced every 4 feet. All with Alto II 6500k Daylight 2750lumens per bulb. The lighting is awesome, there is hardly a shadow in the garage now.

Anyways, here ya go...

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back