Parting out 09 GT

Kris_H

forum member
Reaction score
We still on for the carpet? I'm interested in any of the black/charcoal interior parts that might be salvageable too!

Kris

Agent Jones

forum member
Reaction score
I need the two interior pieces that i have marked with a red x in the attached photo. The top piece is 2 silver pieces and then the one dark charcoal piece on the bottom...

if you have these i will take them...price shipped to 78254 please thanks!

Attachments

• partout.JPG
    partout.JPG
    53.2 KB · Views: 22

Agent Jones

forum member
Reaction score

pass air bag didn't deploy.. there probably wasn't anyone in the passenger seat.. there is just a small speck on the aluminum cover..
partout09wheels011.jpg

this is the piece i need will paypal you money today if you have it....also the black piece below it....

also do you have the housing that goes around the parking brake and connects to the lower part of the stereo and also connects underneath the arm rest...its a very long piece, it also holds the cup holders.

also do you have any trunk black plastic pieces that are in good shape? i need the parks that go over the tail lights in the rear....

SloSVO

Village Idiot
Reaction score
Part with the intake manifold?

I will be using the intake manifold on the fox...

We still on for the carpet? I'm interested in any of the black/charcoal interior parts that might be salvageable too!

Kris
Kris i emailed or pm'd you about the carpet you... please let me know, I can take it with me to LA.. I'm leaving first thing Saturday morning...

this is the piece i need will paypal you money today if you have it....also the black piece below it....

also do you have the housing that goes around the parking brake and connects to the lower part of the stereo and also connects underneath the arm rest...its a very long piece, it also holds the cup holders.

also do you have any trunk black plastic pieces that are in good shape? i need the parks that go over the tail lights in the rear....

Lets see everything in the trunk was trash... the center console top piece i have.. it has the button for the ambiance lighting that the 09 have..

the airbag cover your asking for has a minute scratch in it.. i wanted to sell it with the airbag..but let me see.. and the lower part of the dash i had no idea that comes off I thought it was part of the dash.. i'll inspect it and let you know

Kris_H

forum member
Reaction score
Kris i emailed or pm'd you about the carpet you... please let me know, I can take it with me to LA.. I'm leaving first thing Saturday morning...

You're in Murrieta right? I'm in Chino Hills/Corona, you gonna be passing through?

Agent Jones

forum member
Reaction score
I will be using the intake manifold on the fox...

Lets see everything in the trunk was trash... the center console top piece i have.. it has the button for the ambiance lighting that the 09 have..

the airbag cover your asking for has a minute scratch in it.. i wanted to sell it with the airbag..but let me see.. and the lower part of the dash i had no idea that comes off I thought it was part of the dash.. i'll inspect it and let you know

ok thanks. the airbag isnt needed but i dont mind either way...ill take it even with the minor imperfection. Just let me know. When ever you get ready to quote for shipping and everything, im in texas 78254

Thanks alot look forward to your reply. an ex girl friend took a set of keys to mine!

Agent Jones

forum member
Reaction score
did you get a price on the silver air bag cover and on the center console? Also if you were able get the charcoal part out underneath the silver air bag cover? If you could please get me a price shipped on the silver air bag cover and charcoal part underneath it together and then a price shipped on those 2 together with the center console i would appreciate it. I would love all three but the two dash parts are really important. My zip code is 78254 in san antonio texas.

Thank you for all your help
-ray

SloSVO

Village Idiot
Reaction score
Ray, i'm currently still out in california... gotta take advantage of the weather..lol. but I should be heading back to AZ tomorrow Wed...

Agent Jones

forum member
Reaction score
Ray, i'm currently still out in california... gotta take advantage of the weather..lol. but I should be heading back to AZ tomorrow Wed...

oh ok, thanks...sorry i didnt know.

im just really excited that someone is parting this out and dont wanna miss out on it since i dont get on here much...

enjoy CA. i love it out there, i was born there!

rdsx18

forum member
Reaction score
Do you have this piece I marked with the red x but on the drivers side? If you do I'd get that drivers side panel from you. PM me.

mmfp_0810_05_z2005_ford_mustang_gti.jpg

SloSVO

Village Idiot
Reaction score
Ok.. back in AZ.. I looked at the dash.. that lower piece that you mention that is directly underneath the airbag is part of the dashboard...

did you get a price on the silver air bag cover and on the center console? Also if you were able get the charcoal part out underneath the silver air bag cover? If you could please get me a price shipped on the silver air bag cover and charcoal part underneath it together and then a price shipped on those 2 together with the center console i would appreciate it. I would love all three but the two dash parts are really important. My zip code is 78254 in san antonio texas.

Thank you for all your help
-ray

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back