Parting out 09 GT

Barricade

Decepticon Extraordinaire
Reaction score
I need the knobs on the top back of the two front seats that you pull up to move the seats....

Barricade

Decepticon Extraordinaire
Reaction score
test1.jpg

1FastS197

Reaction score
PM'd on exhaust hanger brackets... as long as they aren't just crushed i want them... a little bent and i can fix... let me know, thanks!

Sidmonster

Reaction score
A long shot... but do you have badge that came out of the center of the drivers airbag? Often they stay attached to one side or the other of the deployed bag. Do you have it and is it in good shape?

hamish

forum member
Reaction score
Looking for map light/over head console thingy?Still There?

NUTCASE

forum member
Reaction score
hey was that car black?

do you still have the pass side headlight, pass side upper bumper support, and the grill?

if the car is black I could use the pass side fender and the front bumper also

....oh yeah and that stupid ebrake adjustment cover that goes in the center console. for some reason the previouse owner of my car decided to take that off and not replace it. now my stuff falls down in there LOL

Preston951

Foglight delete kit!
Reaction score
I'm located in Phoenix... I honestly don't want to read through all 9 pages. :)

Do you still have the center console armrest/lid piece? I could pick it up from your location & pay in cash.

SloSVO

Village Idiot
Reaction score
I'm located in Phoenix... I honestly don't want to read through all 9 pages. :)

Do you still have the center console armrest/lid piece? I could pick it up from your location & pay in cash.

still have.. in goodyear.. make offer

ellerstang

sn95 3-valve swap
Reaction score
Good luck on the swap I ran into way to many problems doing that swap into my 95. I spent way to much and wasn't able to use the original ecu and harness good luck trying to make it work. I finally finished my this past Sunday started driving it. Just want to wish the best of luck on ur future swap.

SloSVO

Village Idiot
Reaction score
Can u pm a price and is stick or auto?

Stick...was looking for 500

Good luck on the swap I ran into way to many problems doing that swap into my 95. I spent way to much and wasn't able to use the original ecu and harness good luck trying to make it work. I finally finished my this past Sunday started driving it. Just want to wish the best of luck on ur future swap.

If i can't get it to work with the o9 stuff then i was going to use the FRPP harness kit.. still awaiting the k-member though

anticubicle

Reaction score
Sup fellas, I bought a wrecked 09 GT.. I'm keeping the motor,harness and PCM.. (putting this in a 85 fox body)..anyway the car was hit hard in the side behind the drivers door.. it shows 6,64x miles on the odo.. the passenger side fender, door and hood are the only good body pieces..they are Black... let me know what you need and what you would pay for it and i'll tell you if its any good..I'll be stripping the interior tomorrow.. ohh the car is in phoenix,AZ

Btw what trans do this have the 3650??

Cluster and Info button- Sold
Shaker 500 head unit with chrome knobs-asking 125 shipped

I have a buddy that would be interested in your ENTIRE interior (any plastic panels that are black). He has a CS and hates the grey interior so I can give you his contact info if you'd like.

Also, is the plastic panel in the trunk (the piece that spans side to side) ok? I'm looking for one for my car.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back