forum member
Reaction score
HO fibertrends 3" cowl

DSC_2770_zpsdbf92e6a.jpg

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hey you up there, i dont like you at this moment. LOL i had my mind all made up on a vis stalker hood and then i see the cowl hood on your car. DAMNIT!!!!!

mr. anderson

forum member
Reaction score
jewc75, if your referring to mine, yup, it's a quality hood. ho fibertrends makes the 4" cowl for the cobrajets. i would recommend it to anyone. little to no prep needed prior to paint.

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yes you. They make BBR's hoods too, boooooo. I do love it though. Im also looking at a hood from Trufiber, just waiting on a friend to get back to me on a price.

TRC51

forum member
Reaction score
QFT

The SVT style hood on these cars is so subdued but so sexy

Agreed.... why it suits the Bullitt so well I think.

Damn straight! That Bullitt is in my top 10 of favorite cars on this board; and I'm not a big fan of headlight splitters.

:beer: Agreed as well, the headlight splitters have always caused me turmoil, but I think they have come along with the look of the car now. I was soooooooo close to taking them off.

Im only tired of seeing the wheels. I FUCKING WANT!!!

It's an oddball setup that I researched FOREVER. I had to have everything spec'd out exactly... but it worked. Truth be told, if even the tire size or even manufacturer was different, it wouldn't look the same. Got them from Hypermotive and they did right by me.

TRC51

forum member
Reaction score
wanna tell me what they are and specs lol?

LOL.... I suppose.

20 x 10 +45 front and 20 x 10.5 +45 rear with Michelin PSS 275/35 and 295/35 respectively. In truth I had to tap the greese cap in very little, but the fronts would sit straight up perfect on my drop with a 5mm spacer... and no tap of the cap needed at that point.

JimC

Reaction score
THIS ONE is the best '13-14 hood by far!! Best of both worlds with the cowl and the louvers!!!!!!

I NEED THIS ONE JIM!!!!!
You may be in luck! I just heard back from Josh and he said this week he is meeting with a new manufacturer to start up again. When I have more I'll let you know.

Although like I told him, it is nice having a very unique hood!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back