Post your motorcycle and your gear!

Tri-J

Reaction score
You love it or you hate it, but it's a dream to ride.
'13 Victory Vision
picture.php

Tri-J

Reaction score
picture.php

You either love or hate the look, but the ride is awesome. I'm not brand hater, I love 'em all. After an Electra Glide and a Vulcan 1700, this one is a keeper.

HAPPY HIPPO

forum member
Reaction score
2008 Night Train
Screaming eagle stage 2
screaming eagle heavy breather
Custom inverted front fork
Vance & Hines short shots
Burly slammer shocks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    348 KB · Views: 28

Melvin's Fly

forum member
Reaction score
Here's my 2013 Triumph Street Triple R. This bike is so much fun!!!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1420252765308.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1420252765308.jpg
    589.1 KB · Views: 24

ZGrand

forum member
Reaction score
Nice bikes, guys. Here are a few pics of mine:

2004 Yamaha FZ1

DHX01jR.jpg

2006 Suzuki DR650

9zAP0B4.jpg

1990 Honda Hawk GT

dZfvrwL.jpg

2000 Kawasaki W650

l3kY8bl.jpg

1982 Honda CB900F

njqo8Qg.jpg

1979 Honda CBX

kDDskNA.jpg

As far as gear, I always wear full protection jacket, pants, gloves, boots, and a Shoei full-face helmet.

Last edited:

mustangtcs

forum member
Reaction score
Nice bikes!

Here is mine. 2009 Fat Bob. I wear a Biltwell Gringo helmet until it warms up. Then I wear a Akouri half helmet when it's hot. It is the lowest profile DOT approved half helmet out at the moment. When it is cool I do wear a leather jacket and when it warms up I wear a Harley mesh jacket with CE padding in the shoulders and elbows.

Last edited:

Melvin's Fly

forum member
Reaction score
I looked at the ducati monster and street fighters before I settled on my triumph. Ducatis are some very cool bikes.

WJBertrand

forum member
Reaction score
Nice bikes, guys. Here are a few pics of mine:

1979 Honda CBX

kDDskNA.jpg

As far as gear, I always wear full protection jacket, pants, gloves, boots, and a Shoei full-face helmet.

Sweet CBX... Agree ATGATT (All The Gear All The Time)

cavero

forum member
Reaction score
They're all beautiful bikes, but daaaaayyyuuummm that orange CBX :shock:

Then again, I've got a thing for classic Hondas. She's slightly older than me ('82), but still runs strong w/ 28k on the clock. I'm slowly restoring:

15774736041_05ad1d8d5e_h.jpg

------------------------------------
As for gear, should have more than I do. I've got a Shoei RF1000 that's getting close to the end of its life. I threw on a 3M reflective tape stripe down the center to be seen at night after a close call.

DSC_0534A.jpg

DSC_1501.JPG

Gloves are $40 joe rockets (they're OK, nothing great),

Using a Joe Rocket Pheonix jacket, it's got the armor and plenty of ventilation, but I hate the way it looks and fits.

Earplugs: Etymotic Research ER20 ETY I love these things, they fit great and cut down the volume without making you deaf to everything around you. I can still hear cars around me, dogs, and even mostly have conversations with these in , but my ears won't be ringing when I get home

Just using regular work boots and jeans for the rest. Not that smart, but workin on that

cavero

forum member
Reaction score
I looked at the ducati monster and street fighters before I settled on my triumph. Ducatis are some very cool bikes.

Oh man, if I had the kind of disposable cash to afford their routine maintenance, I woulda skipped picking up a DD and'd have a Diavel in my garage right now

Melvin's Fly

forum member
Reaction score
Oh yeah, Diavels are super sweet. The main reason I didn't go with Ducati in general was the maintenance and how far away I am from a licensed Ducati dealer/mechanic. The Monster is what got me into the naked bikes in the first place.

Melvin's Fly

forum member
Reaction score
I also have a 2006 Suzuki Boulevard M50.

e4ca6600f8a47a555d993b2e51748728.jpg

I've been wearing an HJC Animus for a few years, but just got a Bell Qualifier - Legion for Christmas that matches my bike pretty good. I liked the Legion bc of its fighter plane styling, and it just so happens to match my Triumph, so I win:p

I also have a joe rocket phoenix 2.0 jacket, which is a good summer jacket.

I just got some Downbeats long stem earplugs that I haven't had the chance to wear on the bike yet, but walking around the house it cut out all of the unwanted noises.

My gloves are Alpinestars, but I'm not sure of the style. They work great and will use them until they fall apart, probably.

I've got some Speed and Strength Running with the Bulls shoes which are great. Comfy and protect ankles and toes...or look like they will do a good job of it. I haven't tested them and hope I don't ever have to. But they are comfy.

I just wear jeans for now. I've looked at jeans with Kevlar, just haven't pulled the trigger on any yet. Would love to hear recommendations on jeans.

My sunglasses I wear when I ride are some cheapo Walmart wire frames, bc those are the best I've found for fitting between my head and the helmet.

Last edited:

rcharles

forum member
Reaction score
2008 Suzuki M109R LE:

Sold the M109R and bought my 2014 HD Street Glide Special last May:

08StangGT_CS

forum member
Reaction score
Oh man, if I had the kind of disposable cash to afford their routine maintenance, I woulda skipped picking up a DD and'd have a Diavel in my garage right now

I've seen that they need a valve adjustment job after so many miles. Is there other expensive routine maintenance involved?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back