Raxiom 10-14 GPS Navigation

AMWill

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
I see you're already taken care of, but if you have more questions with ETA's or anything else just me know. You can also shoot me a PM directly too. I'm here to help!

Shane

AMWill

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
They're next delivery for Raxiom Nav's is almost here! We're expecting it to arrive late next week. Once it arrives, we need a few days to check all parts for inventory, then the AM site will update automatically. Since you've already placed the order, your unit will ship out immediately after it's checked in stock.

I'm sorry you've had to wait so long, we've been eager to get these units back in stock too. It won't be much longer though!

Shane

rocky61201

forum member
Reaction score
Another Raxiom Navigation Unit Question

Does the RAXIOM GPS/Navigation head unit come with RCA pre-outs front/rear/sub to plug in other aftermarket amplifiers?

Just asking in case I ever want to upgrade over the stock Shaker 500 amp/speaker system after I buy the RAXIM head unit.

AMAlexLazarus

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Does the RAXIOM GPS/Navigation head unit come with RCA pre-outs front/rear/sub to plug in other aftermarket amplifiers?

Just asking in case I ever want to upgrade over the stock Shaker 500 amp/speaker system after I buy the RAXIM head unit.

Sorry I missed this Rocky, yes it does!

Alex

Back