Rev Auto goes 10's N/A in the 2011 5.0!

Konablue10Gt

forum member
Reaction score
who did the porting? because from what i read on the N/A crew thread porting doesnt adversely affect torque if done correctly.

My local machine shop AHM performance did them. It was a quick weekend job since time was an issue. They have decades of experience and I completely trust their work.

I believe it was just a mismatch having ported heads with everything else stock down to the cats and paper air filter.

I have the flow numbers if you are interested.

Thanks

KungFuHamster

forum member
Reaction score
My local machine shop AHM performance did them. It was a quick weekend job since time was an issue. They have decades of experience and I completely trust their work.

I believe it was just a mismatch having ported heads with everything else stock down to the cats and paper air filter.

Thanks
im good. thanks. congrats on the time...that is awesome.

qwikhuh

Official Vendor
Reaction score
How did I miss this dammit? Last pass I saw was an 11.01 and I thought you were done for the day. Congrats on getting it done!!

Steve@CJPonyParts

forum member
Reaction score
How did I miss this dammit? Last pass I saw was an 11.01 and I thought you were done for the day. Congrats on getting it done!!
I'm pretty sure we were either removing a car from the wall and dumping it on his trailer, or towing a car, or we could of been packing up when this happen.

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I saw the 11.01 as well. I think we were gone at this point.

Congrats Adam!

wazslow

forum member
Reaction score

Thanks

Id be interested to see the flow numbers if you have them. You can PM me if you want to keep them quiet. How hard was the head r&r? Awesome times! Cecil is a great track, wish I could have made it out there.

Thanks!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back