Roushcharger question

SS KILLR

Killer of the SS
Reaction score
Update for those of you considering Roush power adders.

Do it
There sending a new long block!!!!
They said it took so long because they were not sure if the heads would be damaged so they decided to send out a whole long block!

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Bad ass man. No more sleepless nights for you. Glad they were able to help out. Youll have to bring it by the shop when you get it all put back together.

Reaction score
Update for those of you considering Roush power adders.

Do it
There sending a new long block!!!!
They said it took so long because they were not sure if the heads would be damaged so they decided to send out a whole long block!

Dude, that's awesome. Top notch customer service right there. I'll definitely go with them when the FI time comes. :highfive:

jojobee

Reaction score
Awesome for you SS, its reassuring to see that Roush stand behind their warranty.
Mine is ordered since yesterday so i feel even better now.

One more question...are they sending a new long block identical to the one that comes stock with the GT or can you get forged internals right away..?

Last edited by a moderator:

VET-KLR

forum member
Reaction score
Not a bad deal at all. Worth the wait for a free long block. I guess as long as you run their tune you should be safe. Hope you get it back running soon. I know it was great when I finally got mine going again.

Mystickeith50

forum member
Reaction score
wow thats fucking awesome. so now all thats left is to wonder........did you have a fucked up motor to start, did roush somehow send the wrong tune, or all of the above? ah shit who cares, your getting a new engine and thats sweet man. do they cover any install?

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back