Roushcharger question

slagburn

forum member
Reaction score
That's good to hear. It is kind of scary that a few bad bits and bytes in a tune can scramble a motor that fast..

dafreeze

Reaction score
Be nice if the mods could stick a little note in your very first post stating something like 'no worries, has a good ending'. I was feeling physically ill during most of the first 10 pages.

Thrilled it's all working out for you. Rousch has a heck of a reputation and I think have a pretty big hand in the Ford Racing Whipples, as well.

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score
This thread with Roush backing up their customer like this has convinced me that when I go to buy a S/C, it will be a 2.3L TVS.

JerryC

Reaction score
This thread with Roush backing up their customer like this has convinced me that when I go to buy a S/C, it will be a 2.3L TVS.

Yeah, it's one thing to talk about your warranty, it's another to actually step and up and honor it.

I'm a little prouder to open my hood after Roush stepped up here.

SS KILLR

Killer of the SS
Reaction score
Got a small package from Roush today
a6934815-da9d-06a2.jpg

Last edited:

VET-KLR

forum member
Reaction score
Cool I have just over 1000 miles on mine since getting it back together and have really enjoyed driving it. I'm sure you're anxious to get it running!

MOTORCITYBADBOY

forum member
Reaction score
Jack is the man! My car will be all Roush. Hoping to go to Michigan (my home state) for open house this August and have them install the blower. Yes, it's well worth the 750 bucks to have them do it cause u get a WARRANTY!!!

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score
See. Now you have the perfect opportunity to clean up the grinding marks on your timing cover. I tell ya, when I go to do mine, I'll most likely remove the timing cover and grind it off the car. More work, but at the same time, it will be easier to get that part done.

SS KILLR

Killer of the SS
Reaction score
See. Now you have the perfect opportunity to clean up the grinding marks on your timing cover. I tell ya, when I go to do mine, I'll most likely remove the timing cover and grind it off the car. More work, but at the same time, it will be easier to get that part done.

Yea. Frank. I bought a new cover and Grinded it.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?iklqa2

stratman

forum member
Reaction score
Now thats customer service.Jack is from a small town about 10 minutes from me.I know much of his family.His parents were great people.Never met him though.

1950StangJump$

forum member
Reaction score

If you're going to go through the trouble of pulling the cover, you might as well pay the $100 and get the cover that doesn't need modified.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back