Say a prayer for Lito

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
Hi guys, small update, things are getting worse, end of update.

(I said it was small, lol)

Z3PfRnO.png

Manuels attitude towards this

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, small update, things are getting worse, end of update.

(I said it was small, lol)

Just heard today that the richest person in your country is the daughter of your dearly departed president for life.

TheKurgan

forum member
Reaction score
Just heard today that the richest person in your country is the daughter of your dearly departed president for life.

It sounds like something needs to be done similar to what the US did to Noriega.

I'm just curious, what keeps the people of Venezuela from storming these people that are responsible and throwing them out of power ? With what is going on in Europe and the US now, it scares the crap out of me when people don't do anything.

Pentalab

forum member
Reaction score
Govt is armed to the teeth... and common folk have nothing. Be glad of your 2nd amendment rights. If Lito was smart, he would get the hell outa there...asap. Its just getting worse by the day. The country is a complete right off at this point.

TheKurgan

forum member
Reaction score
Govt is armed to the teeth... and common folk have nothing. Be glad of your 2nd amendment rights. If Lito was smart, he would get the hell outa there...asap. Its just getting worse by the day. The country is a complete right off at this point.

It looks like they are pricing in a 60% chance of default if oil doesn't go back up. Or possibly China could step in and bail them out. Bozo sure isn't going to bail out an oil rich country. Get out of there Lito!

eighty6gt

forum member
Reaction score
Everyone talks about getting Lito out, but I think he likes it there. That said, if he would like to come to Canada or the USA, we could talk about chartering some sort of aircraft to go retrieve him.

Pentalab

forum member
Reaction score
They were all over CNN again last night. Millions of folks signed the petition to dump the govt.... but now the govt sez they don't recognize the millions of signatures, so the folks have to go to these special govt stations, to verify their original signatures. Problem is, they have very few of the places set up to verify..so folks are waiting hours on end, only to be told they are closed for the day...and to come back the next day..and wait for several hours.

Meanwhile they showed some woman with 4 kids, zero food in the fridge, no medicine for her sick child, and the line up for scraps of food was also hrs long. So you either wait in line for meds... or another line for food, or another line to verify ur signature on a petition. If they don't get the required, verified names asap, the petition is null and void. Too bad, the country is going right down the toilet. No way in hell they will last till the end of this year.

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
I saw something about them eating LOTS of mangoes.

such a shitty position "oh you people dont like us? we dont recognize the thing saying you dont like us. goto this place to re-sign.....oh sorry closed<after open for 4 minutes> come back tomorrow"

cbass

m̶o̶u̶t̶h̶s̶e̶x̶
Reaction score
Everyone talks about getting Lito out, but I think he likes it there. That said, if he would like to come to Canada or the USA, we could talk about chartering some sort of aircraft to go retrieve him.
Don't need to charter a jet, he can make mustangs fly.

Deez-67

forum member
Reaction score
Man I hate to read this kind of stuff. Hope your doing ok bud and wish there was something we could do for you. Also this should worry all of us!!

Fordbanger

forum member
Reaction score
To be honest Lito is probably considered rich there and better off than common folks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back