Some more track videos from homestead

aldoe90

Reaction score
a couple of laps around homestead speedway from a different angle.

Enjoy

whyask

forum member
Reaction score
Dude love the editing... what program ..??? Video was amazing ! Viper in front @ 2:57..??

Last edited:

aldoe90

Reaction score
video was shot using iphone 4, and editing done with new imovie on mac. easiest video editing program imo.

whyask

forum member
Reaction score
AWWWWWW I was thinking it was imovie or Adobe CS5.... NIce ... How did you mount the iphone..???

RetroGT2006

06 S197 Member
Reaction score
Wow, awesome aldoe90!! How did your tires last/brakes? Was it hard on either??

Few questions, i have never road raced- what are the rules on passing and other things. Is there a site with some info/FAQs so i can learn about this?

I live in Orlando Florida and i know people that go down there every so often and i would love to run my car there.. How much does it cost and what are the requirements? How long do you get to run? Sorry for all the questions. If you can PM me the info from above? I'd really appreciate it man! Thanks =)

Cone Sweeper

Track Whore
Reaction score
Wow, awesome aldoe90!! How did your tires last/brakes? Was it hard on either??

Few questions, i have never road raced- what are the rules on passing and other things. Is there a site with some info/FAQs so i can learn about this?

I live in Orlando Florida and i know people that go down there every so often and i would love to run my car there.. How much does it cost and what are the requirements? How long do you get to run? Sorry for all the questions. If you can PM me the info from above? I'd really appreciate it man! Thanks =)

Theres a ton of threads on car prep in this section that would def help a lot. :highfive:

silverhorseGT06

forum member
Reaction score
I used a RAM mount, by far one of the best camera mounts ive used.

what style of RAM mount, and where exactly did you mount it? Wife has a new iPhone 4 and I would love to run some video with it. Nice work with the video BTW! Looked like you were having some fun! My family still lives down and South Florida (I grew up in Hollywood), and this track would be a great excuse for me to come down to visit.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back