Thoughts on Maximum Motorsports 2011+ Road & Track Box

blacksunshine01

Reaction score
I had problems with the mm plates on my car. Went to install 2 times and had bolts striping when torquing to their specs. That bieng said mm and am both have absoluty outstanding customer service and took care of me. I ended up going with the vorshlag plates koni yellows and h&r race springs. I had to delete my front isos as the vorshlag oem style didnt fit my isos and now i need to order the other style perch that insertsbinto the top coil of the spring because i have a rattle that i am pretty sure is my spring walking around a little bit. I love the over 2" drop i have and the ride is pretty firm but great for me.

Mike Rousch

Official Vendor
Reaction score
^ Tell us how ya feel Mike!

;)

It really is sad, I am the first one to understand that things happen, but what makes a company is how they stand behind there product. In this case they blamed "lack of maintenance", See photos below. There was clearly no loctite on the threads and after just 2 weekends this happened.

Attachments

• IMG_1512.jpg
    IMG_1512.jpg
    347.2 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_4469.jpg
    IMG_4469.jpg
    466.7 KB · Views: 13

Department Of Boost

Alpha Geek
Reaction score
Are people calling you names because you're behind the curve when it comes to the new septuple adjustable PHB's?

jaMU2pK.jpg

LOL!!!!

More adjusters = better!

CobraRed

Creator of Tools
Reaction score
It really is sad, I am the first one to understand that things happen, but what makes a company is how they stand behind there product. In this case they blamed "lack of maintenance", See photos below. There was clearly no loctite on the threads and after just 2 weekends this happened.

So what you're saying is you didn't perform your weekly damper maintenance?

Back