Tiger racing super louver hood

NEMustang

Mad Motorsports Products
Reaction score
Here are six still shots to show how close I was to losing the car...

WG_Bus_001.jpg

WG_Bus_002.jpg

WG_Bus_003.jpg

WG_Bus_004.jpg

WG_Bus_005.jpg

WG_Bus_006.jpg

NEMustang

Mad Motorsports Products
Reaction score
Yup, I've got a great car with a beautiful Tiger Racing carbon fiber hood that doesn't have a scratch....

BTW, my GoPro was suctioned on my splitter and did a great job cutting the grass at the Glen..never even flinched...those GoPros are amazing. Those are still shots from the video...sorry to get side tracked on this thread with my posts...

If you have a GoPro (or other), remember that you may have great footage of someone your passing or other...sorry to talk about this here. I will probably post something in the 'bling' threads about this...back to Tiger hoods...

Beef Supreme

forum member
Reaction score
Are they planning on coming out with a bolt-on version for the '10+ guys, or is that not happening?

neema

forum member
Reaction score
What have you guys been paying for paint and/or install? Also did your FG hoods have chips on the louvers?

2y3any5u.jpg

egugasyn.jpg

neema

forum member
Reaction score
Neema, that looks WICKED! ^^^ :thumb:

Edit: Did you install the Aerocatch's yourself?

i had the shop install them. don't know how straight they got it, but can't go back now.

also i recommend anyone who uses aerocatch hood pins to use the 1 piece backing plate. the material is pretty thin where i mounted them, so anything to broaden the surface area of where they hold on the hood helps.

51UYWchJN0L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Last edited:

keoni1984

Homicidal
Reaction score
Can you post a link for the backing plate. I saw those before, but it slipped my mind and I forgot to order them. I definitely want them especially with the fiberglass.

How much did you pay to get it all done and how long did it take? I imagine there was some additional cost to get those chips on the vents fixed.

neema

forum member
Reaction score
you guys should see the huge heat wave that emanates from those louvers when you park your car. it's crazy to think that's all bottled in with the stock hood.

Last edited:

neema

forum member
Reaction score
Can you post a link for the backing plate. I saw those before, but it slipped my mind and I forgot to order them. I definitely want them especially with the fiberglass.

How much did you pay to get it all done and how long did it take? I imagine there was some additional cost to get those chips on the vents fixed.

Here's a link to the backing plate (Aerocatch calls it a "fixing" plate--how English of them): http://www.amazon.com/AeroCatch-Fixing-Nut-Plate-120-8000/dp/B00803C5UC

they're definitely worth it in my opinion. they should all come that way.

i paid $500 for paint and install, including the hoodpins. the chips weren't filled in, which i'm working on getting fixed.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back