Timing Kit M-6004-463V

Steve@Tasca

Official Vendor
Reaction score
$242.00 plus about $16.00 for UPS ground, I do have one in stock.

You'll need to call this in as I don't believe it's on our website yet.

-Steve

Steve@Tasca

Official Vendor
Reaction score
I just ordered a couple more today, Ford Racing shows them on backorder but the ETA is 2-24-14 so with any luck I'll see them next week.

-Steve

Steve@Tasca

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Ford Racing recently raised the price on these kits because the pricing was causing conflicts with Ford and the regular dealer network.

Current price is $426.50 plus shipping. Still better than piecing it together or paying retail but it took a big jump.

-Steve

05gtowner

forum member
Reaction score
Ouch it almost doubled. Yeah I am going to pass for now. Thank you for the info.

Last edited:

eighty6gt

forum member
Reaction score
Ford Racing recently raised the price on these kits because the pricing was causing conflicts with Ford and the regular dealer network.

Current price is $426.50 plus shipping. Still better than piecing it together or paying retail but it took a big jump.

-Steve

*swearing*

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score

-Steve

Why not just have ford lower their prices -.-
Its obviously possible lol

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

-Steve

75% that's crazy... someone is making a mint off those kits

lito

forum member
Reaction score
75% that's crazy... someone is making a mint off those kits

Actually I don't think so, or either they really wanted to burn some inventory or I don't why they originally priced them like that at first, the whole kit that comes with 2 phasers, chains, guides, tensioners, bolts, crank sprocket, trigger wheel, seal, gaskets... ran for about the same amount of a single phaser alone.

Steve@Tasca

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Pretty sure FRPP was initially burning through a lot of excess inventory Ford had when the 3V went out of production.

At employee pricing a pair or phasers is about the same cost that the complete kit is now so in all reality if you buy the kit at $426 you're only paying for the phasers and the rest is free.

-Steve

Last edited:

05gtowner

forum member
Reaction score
That doesn't make any of us feel any better. LOL No worries Steve. I appreciate the price lookup. It is cheaper in the long run to just get a lower mileage takeout engine.

Back