Took My 2013 Back to the Track w/New Tune & Got a New PB! - 12.39 @ 114.7mph!

luv2drum1

Reaction score
Thanks! Just checked the support ticket on their website and it's still "being processed", so no haven't heard anything about the datalogs I sent them. And I paid them for the tune - $200 - and that includes datalogging support. But like I said in that thread, Ken said he doesn't normally provide much support and was only providing me the support he did half because he's nice and half because I have a 2013. That's another benefit of Bama. They are cheaper, you get more than one tune, you get free tunes for life, you get the cyl #8 warranty, and you get support.

Well, hopefully they follow up with you. The datalogging support contradicts itself. If $200 includes datalogging support, I wonder why Ken stated he doesn't normally provide much support for the $200 tune. Interesting. I have dealt with Lund Racing and so far, so good. They seem to take care of their customers.

iceguyb14

Mustang Fanatic
Reaction score
Well, hopefully they follow up with you. The datalogging support contradicts itself. If $200 includes datalogging support, I wonder why Ken stated he doesn't normally provide much support for the $200 tune. Interesting. I have dealt with Lund Racing and so far, so good. They seem to take care of their customers.

Oh well. To be honest I don't see myself even using their tune. For fuel economy I have the 87 tune from bama. For performance, I have the 92 race tune which has great throttle response and great power. Just sucks bc I feel I wasted $200 on the tune from Lund. But live and learn I guess.

luv2drum1

Reaction score
Oh well. To be honest I don't see myself even using their tune. For fuel economy I have the 87 tune from bama. For performance, I have the 92 race tune which has great throttle response and great power. Just sucks bc I feel I wasted $200 on the tune from Lund. But live and learn I guess.

Copy that. Well, good to hear that you are enjoying your new car. That is what it's all about.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back