Vent Pod...

1BADHRSE

forum member
Reaction score
If the Eboost2 wasnt a 500 bill piece I would shave the sides of it to be recessed in the vent...

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yeah i hear ya on that i would be damn nervous about shaving the eb2 as well. doesnt sit flush looks like, though good to see someone had the same idea i did, im still gonna play around with this as well when the time comes, pioneers ftw lol
Also look foward to seeing it in the car, no air coming by isnt too big of a deal for me as i run with most of my vents always shut anyways.
Is the eb2 mold one piece with the bezel on it.

1BADHRSE

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah i hear ya on that i would be damn nervous about shaving the eb2 as well. doesnt sit flush looks like, though good to see someone had the same idea i did, im still gonna play around with this as well when the time comes, pioneers ftw lol
Also look foward to seeing it in the car, no air coming by isnt too big of a deal for me as i run with most of my vents always shut anyways.
Is the eb2 mold one piece with the bezel on it.

Yea I love to roll with the windows down no matter what so hopefully it doesnt get to chilly now... I may just throw it in the car but I am not upping the boost till I have a built motor in there... I am already creeping to 11psi....

I dont think it is a two piece... I will check again but it feels very solid...

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I hear ya i already got the built motor, my turbo build is coming, just got my turbo in the mail monday precision 67mm. :)

1BADHRSE

forum member
Reaction score
Yea I am running two garrett GT2860 rs

Boosts at 2500 full boost about 3000 hitting 9-11psi lol...

Watch out they spool fast lol...

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Haha yeah i cant wait i followed your build. Guess i will be starting mine up here shortly :)

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back