S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

speedofsound

The gauge pod guy
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Same price for the fuel pressure gauge as the Boost / Vac? I think I found the gauges I am going to get. Josh!!! I think we have a winner!

Yes, pretty sure it's the same price (without looking).

I can get them quickly if you need them. If not, next week's project list includes adding these to our site. Then, they'll be available for direct online purchase.

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yes, pretty sure it's the same price (without looking).

I can get them quickly if you need them. If not, next week's project list includes adding these to our site. Then, they'll be available for direct online purchase.

I'm one of those deployed guys, I've just been sending Josh at PMP money to get the parts for my build up they are going to do when I get back. He already order the triple pillar pod and I alreay had a wideband AF so the boost vac and the fuel pressure were the last two gauges I needed and I need 60# injectors. I'll send him the money next month to get that stuff. I'm just glad you came out with them because so far I'm liking them the best of all the gauges I've seen so far. You guys come out with great stuff and I'm going to be very happy to have it in my car.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
never go wrong going SOS!!!!:clap:

Josh@PMP

Reaction score
Haha, I just jabbed the keyboard testing something, then edited. Sorry.

Have Josh get in touch with me, and we'll get it all worked out for you. No problem.

You know I will Alan. I got quite a few of your products laying around here that I have to install in various cars. You guys never disappoint!

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Ya know.. the more I look at those center gauges the more I like them. I have damn near talked myself in to swaping my pillar gauge setup for one of those. Might blend in pretty descently with the gauge between the AC vents that is already there

Josh@PMP

Reaction score
Ya know.. the more I look at those center gauges the more I like them. I have damn near talked myself in to swaping my pillar gauge setup for one of those. Might blend in pretty descently with the gauge between the AC vents that is already there

Ron has two gauges in the area between his vents. Ill try to post up some pictures when I get his pod in so you can get a better idea of what it looks like with gauges in the center area too if you like.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back