Which Eibach spring is better??

stangz4lyf

forum member
Reaction score
Which do you guys think is better? The Eibach sportline, or the pro kit? I know the sportlines lower the car a little more. But I'm thinking that might be a little too low for the street? What are you guys using?

2007grabberGT

forum member
Reaction score
Looks like most people are using the Pro-kit. While I don't, myself, have either kit, I would stay away from the Sportliness if a one-piece drive shaft is in your future. .

Bill

badgt06

Stratafortress
Reaction score
If you like the slammed look go for sportlines! I just bought mine and will be installing them soon. It all depends on your tire size...if you have a big tire height (45+) your wheels might tuck. Also you can't run the 4" driveshaft :/ Gotta remove mine and buy a 3.5 i guess. If you want the pro-kit drop, but with better ride quality I would recommend H&R sport (what i currently have). Many people have told me my ride quality is excellent compaired to theirs with other springs... Just my .02

Livernois Motorsports

Livernois Motorsports
Official Vendor
Reaction score
I've driven cars with both and in my opinion, I would rather have the Pro Kit than the Sportlines. The Sportlines give more of a harsh "bouncy" ride than the Pro Kit. Both give a nice stance, the Sportlines just weren't firm enough for me.

-Rick

DarkFireGT

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
The Pro Kit is better for drag racing, I can tell you that. I like mine. With my D-Specs, it rides better than stock, doesn't squat at launch, and looks perfect, IMO.

FnSweet06

forum member
Reaction score
Im running sportlines. Reason why I went w/ sportlines is cause i seen what the prokit does and i didnt see it go much more lower then stock height but by a bit and if im gonna put on a some springs its not gonna be to stay at nearly stock height. Yes i'll say its a lil more stiff and im sure i can help that w/ some shocks & struts but if you really like that lowered look i'd go w/ sportlines.

zirks80

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I dont know about not more than stock mine was more than noticable. My pro's are just fine for me. With my body kit i couldn't go lower.

DarkFireGT

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yep, definitely more than stock here, too. My back tires are a bit taller than stock, but you can see a huge difference in the front, too.

Before:
1087215625_b1036afdcf.jpg

After
3259523942_9ea021755a.jpg

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back