Whipple 3.4...0 / KB 2.6...1

ChevyKiller

Preferred Internet Drink
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Well I finally got to line up against Ken's 3.4 Whipple beast last night at Irwindale and spanked his ass like a naughty schoolgirl...lol

Okay, maybe he did blow his belt off in the first 60' but racing is racing and Ken is now 0-1 against my KB king....:321:

Better luck next time big guy...:party:

BTW: Paul has it on video and he could post it to add salt to the wound...lol

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Finally Mark beats someone! LOL just kidding! A win is a win, all that matters is who finishes first.

Ken3030

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I left the line first does that count?

ChevyKiller

Preferred Internet Drink
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Careful...

You left the line first and STILL LOST the 60'...:trout:

Adam@ST

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Careful...

You left the line first and STILL LOST the 60'...:trout:

Only because the stupid belt broke on the launch. Kens a cheap azz, if he would have put the right belt on the car, we would have seen some real numbers. I would also like to add, someones car is completely dialed in,where as Kens was out for the first time. Once a steam roller starts moving,it will tend to run over anything in its path. I think we are going to see a steam roller next week:onfire:

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I was impressed by the first pass---a 6.69 with only a 1.7X 60'. Take 3/10ths off of that crappy 60' time and you have a 6.3X car.

I just got a new high def camcorder and I will be there next week to video what is looking to be an excellent race between the KB and the Whipple.

Mark---what is your best 1/8th? I know you have gone 105 mph, right?

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
LOL.... lets see the vid!!!

ChevyKiller

Preferred Internet Drink
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I was impressed by the first pass---a 6.69 with only a 1.7X 60'. Take 3/10ths off of that crappy 60' time and you have a 6.3X car.

I just got a new high def camcorder and I will be there next week to video what is looking to be an excellent race between the KB and the Whipple.

Mark---what is your best 1/8th? I know you have gone 105 mph, right?

Hey adam - I'll take what I can get while I got it...lol Ken's car scares me and him behind the wheel is the only thing that gives me hope...:samuri:

Paul - I have gone 107 mph max in the 1/8 and my best time to date is a 6.44 @ 106 mph with a 1.41 60'

I will be using the skinnies and overdrive next week so he better be in the .30's to beat me. Actually with Ken driving, I think the car will need to be 'capable' of being in the .10's to beat me...:bonebh::flasher::roflmao::stir::moon:

As long as he runs those DR's - I'm golden...:trophy:

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Paul - I have gone 107 mph max in the 1/8 and my best time to date is a 6.44 @ 106 mph with a 1.41 60'

I will be using the skinnies and overdrive next week so he better be in the .30's to beat me. Actually with Ken driving, I think the car will need to be 'capable' of being in the .10's to beat me...:bonebh::flasher::roflmao::stir::moon:

As long as he runs those DR's - I'm golden...:trophy:

Yeah, he may need slicks now that he is north of 700rwhp.

So, is the showdown this Thrusday the 13th?? I am going to be there to document---to see who has the fastest daily driven s197 at Irwindale.

And as far as the video, no sense of posting that---all it shows is both leaving the line and then 1 second later the whipple car laying down and the KB charging towards victory. I want to post a clean race---no matter who wins, as long as its close and exciting. The vid I have is not even worth the time to edit and upload.

ChevyKiller

Preferred Internet Drink
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yep - as long as Ken doesn't chicken out - it will happen..:321:

I'll be there for sure.:leghump:

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I am going to be there with the new whipple intake setup and manifold. Hell I wouldn't mind running both of you---better then ending up against some pos civic or something-- at least it will make for great video even if my ass gets handed to me.

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hey Mark---Adam says you may need this to hold on to your fastest daily driver s197 crown at Irwindale.....

Mine is getting the set up now, and he is going to dyno the results. He is going to do the baseline runs first, so we shall see what this is worth--at least for the whipple anyway.

Last edited:

tlt05gt

Larry's Transmission
Reaction score
I better show up to video tape this event if Paul is planning on running. Besides he likes my behind the scenes commentating....LMAO

Mark if Ken runs slicks he might have an advantage with the amount of weight he has behind the wheel.....LMAO

Ken3030

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yep - as long as Ken doesn't chicken out - it will happen..:321:

I'll be there for sure.:leghump:
:naughty: No chickening out I'll there.

Hey Tony last time I checked you and I were about the same shape. :321:

ChevyKiller

Preferred Internet Drink
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Come on - at 4'2 - you can't weight that much Ken...:moon:

Ken3030

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Of course a circle is a shape.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back