Winter Wire Tuck Progress (pic heavy)

Lupo222

forum member
Reaction score
How much do you think this would devalue the car from a collectors standpoint in the distant future? Being a clean clean Shelby and all?

peckshelby

forum member
Reaction score
How much do you think this would devalue the car from a collectors standpoint in the distant future? Being a clean clean Shelby and all?

I've owned a "real" Shelby (GT-350 - 1966 Red/White stripes #SFM6S1507) and understood that it was a true collectable, restored to original specs. Anyone buying new (2007 and up) Shelby's for future collectable value is not very wise with their money, in my opinion. WAY too many of them made to be collectible, the distant future you speak of is VERY distant and I doubt my kids would even see them reach the heights of the 60's era Shelbys. Short answer - I don't care about future value with this one, I'm moddin' the piss out of it and when finished I'm drivin' the piss out of it!:thumb2:

peckshelby

forum member
Reaction score
I am going to finish the master cylinder this weekend - need your opinions.
I'm considering painting it white as well. What do ya'll think - white or go back with the black?

Makdaddy

I am Dysfunctional
Reaction score
I am going to finish the master cylinder this weekend - need your opinions.
I'm considering painting it white as well. What do ya'll think - white or go back with the black?

White

Shit in fact you have that all down I would smooth that all out my brother
Really make it look like a bathtub

DRock

Reaction score
Looks amazing and can respect the time put into it!!!!

DDTCM

Dan
Reaction score
Looks amazing like a old school engine bay. Simple and clean. Awesome work man!!

Lupo222

forum member
Reaction score
I've owned a "real" Shelby (GT-350 - 1966 Red/White stripes #SFM6S1507) and understood that it was a true collectable, restored to original specs. Anyone buying new (2007 and up) Shelby's for future collectable value is not very wise with their money, in my opinion. WAY too many of them made to be collectible, the distant future you speak of is VERY distant and I doubt my kids would even see them reach the heights of the 60's era Shelbys. Short answer - I don't care about future value with this one, I'm moddin' the piss out of it and when finished I'm drivin' the piss out of it!:thumb2:

Good point :) tuck away my friend...tuck away!

Wish I had your guts and know how!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back