WTT Satin Silver cowl hood

Chiron

forum member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm looking to change things up a bit. I've got a 3" Champion cowl on my '05 GT, painted Satin Silver with the top of the cowl painted gloss black. The hood has a few rock chips here and there, but nothing major whatsoever. I'm just wanting a new look, so let me know what you have.

Also, it's drilled for Steeda hood pins, and the trade will come with all the hardware.

It MUST be painted Satin Silver paint code TL. Don't post if you have an unpainted hood, unless you're willing to throw in some cash to help me get it painted.

I'm located in Central AR and would be willing to drive to you for the swap. Let me know what you've got!

DSCN0176.jpg

IMAG0059.jpg

IMAG0053.jpg

Last edited:

TotoGT06

forum member
Reaction score
It would help to know what hoods you like and dont like, where your located, and what company made your hood

Chiron

forum member
Reaction score
I don't really have anything particular in mind that I would or wouldn't want. Location is in the first post, but I'm in Little Rock, AR 72204. The hood was on the car when I got it from a seller in Texas, and for the life of me, I can't figure out who made it. There's no branding stamped on it or anything. It's not Cervini's because my cowl comes all the way to the edge, nor is it Kaenan.

Chiron

forum member
Reaction score
The underside has the cowl. I saw your thread for that Mach 1 hood, I liked it. Definitely not something you see every day.

I've thought about running a stock hood, to be honest, but I think I'd get bored with it. I'm wanting something I can run some Super Snake stripes with.

The grille is the Stack Racing 9-bar, I picked it up from Stage3Motorsports. Great people over there.

Last edited:

PUNISHERSTANG

Patrolman
Reaction score
I have a satin silver hood with a roush scoop that's satin silver

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Chiron

forum member
Reaction score
I am located in Sherwood, AR. Let me know if you interested.

I appreciate the offer, but that's not really what I'm looking for. I guess I'd like something more... ostentatious, I guess?

That is a champion hood. I had one on mine for about 3 months. Same hood as in my signature. Glwt

Good call, thanks! I'll update the original post.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back