Yellow Fog lights ya dig?

erat

forum member
Reaction score
I don't think its any more ricer than half the things we do to these cars.

I needed a brighter bulb to go in a black tinted fog. This is a yellow LED bulb from SD Accessories that I tried for grins and actually like. Kind of gives it something different that doesn't stand out too much.

TenSpeed

Boss 227..every damn time
Reaction score
I would like to see a picture of that in the dark. How yellow are they?

HellsBells

620/677
Reaction score
If you guys want a deep golden yellow that is still bright, go with 2700K HID, 35W or lower, and put on yellow HID bulb caps to filter out more light. That's what I put in my ricer car back in the day.

(this is the stupid tapatalk link that forces itself in) --> now Free

TenSpeed

Reaction score
I would do that if the 13's had a changeable bulb. I would roll yellow LED's in a heartbeat!

WhitePony

forum member
Reaction score
I think it looks good, I have em as well. Although I might remove it after my new wheels get put on, all depends on how it looks with them. (sorry for the crappy cell pic)

cbass

m̶o̶u̶t̶h̶s̶e̶x̶
Reaction score
thanks, with the new wheels i'm putting on, not sure if it will work

Red wheels? Blue wheels? I've got a DIB with yellow fogs, and putting on green wheels for the winter, possibly this weekend. It can't possibly look that bad.

ejschmidt

forum member
Reaction score
Just gotta ask, since my night time visibility is pretty reliant on my fogs (for the time being) does the yellow improve visibility? I've read yes and no... what's your take?

mfergel

forum member
Reaction score
Just gotta ask, since my night time visibility is pretty reliant on my fogs (for the time being) does the yellow improve visibility? I've read yes and no... what's your take?

It did for me. I was really amazed at how much difference it made. I wasn't expecting it. In fact, I drove around for the last week or so without my grill/fog lights before I took it into the shop and it sucked not having them as it really made driving at night a lot easier.

TenSpeed

Reaction score
I feel like it does as well. I like them in more inclimate weather like rain, fog/haze, snow, and even daybreak and twilight. I also feel like it gives the car more visibility to other drivers.

Black_GT

SIIXVII
Reaction score
Looks great OP!!! I too like to live dangerously :boobies:. I have yellow fog housings with 3K HID's.

http://www.s197forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=75830

HIDsfrontside.jpg

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back