07-08 Mustang GT,Predator,C+L Racer intake,New FLOWMASTER AXLE BACK

07SHELBY GT

07-08 Mustang GT,V6,GT500,Predator tuner,Supports some aftermarket cold air setups.$250 + shipping.C+L Racer intake set -up.Used for 300 miles,LIKE NEW!$200 + shipping.Brand new Flowmaster axle back american thunder,Only test fit,Sits body of muffler too close to facia on California Special,Shelby GT $200 + shipping. I'm located in Nashville TN.Offers?Package deal?

07SHELBY GT

I was thinking I had priced this stuff right,If anybody is scared because of my low post count,Don't be I just found this place,And will answer all questions,I had the cold air kit and tuner on my 07 GT before I traded it in on my Shelby GT,It comes with an FRPP tune which makes the Tuner useless to me,Car also comes with FRPP Cold air kit so that is useless to me now also.The Flowmasters were never installed on my GT,And only test fit on the Shelby,As I stated they sit kind of close to the California Special/Shelby GT facia,So I don't need them either,This stuff is just in my way!I've got about $900+ in this stuff and am willing to make a package deal if needed!

07SHELBY GT

New price on Predator $225 with the cables to download tunes from the internet.Shipping included!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back