2013 Ford Mustang GT California Special

Status
Not open for further replies.

StewFord

forum member
Reaction score
You won't find a better 2013 GT/CS on the planet! This car has been babied since day one and I doubt it has ever seen rain and never saw a winter! Purchased an automatic for my wife and she never drives it, so it's time to go. The only stock items replaced on this car are the BBK 85 MM Throttle Body, AEM Air Intake, Rousch axle back exhaust, Cervinis Type 4 Ram Air Hood, Ford Performance 1.5" lowering springs and AMR 20 x 8.5 Charcoal Shelby style wheels. Never been tuned or changed from stock. This car is loaded from the factory and had a sticker (window sticker goes with the car) price of $41,360! All factory California Special features present (Rear Spoiler, Rear Diffuser, Side Scoops, Front Spoiler) except all decals were removed. Automatic, Electronics Package with Navigation, Leather/Suede seats, Carbon Fiber Dash Inset, Comfort Package, Heated Seats and Mirrors, 3:15 Limited Slip Rear End and Track Apps, see Website for more info: https://www.ford.com/services/assets/Brochure…
This car is incredible and you won't find a nicer example anywhere, check out those underneath pictures. 14,300 miles, every factory tag, chalk mark is still present and looks like they were put on last week. The paint on the car is a 9 out of 10 because I am picky, but for a black car it is phenomenal. Interior is spotless and in excellent condition. This is just an all around great performing modern muscle car with gobs of power! I have a ton of pictures for serious buyers, but this car looks even better in person and must be seen!
Two Keys, Two Key Fobs, Original Owners Manual, Dealer Brochure and Window Sticker all included with the sale. Thanks for looking and let me know if you have any questions! $23,500.00 SOLD SOLD SOLD

IMG_3014.jpg

IMG_2622.jpg

IMG_3018.jpg

IMG_3028.jpg

IMG_3046.jpg

IMG_3048.jpg

IMG_2922.jpg

IMG_3355.JPG

IMG_3082.jpg

Last edited:

06JET

forum member
Reaction score
Beautiful car Paul.
I live about 30 minutes north of you and I know how hard it is to keep them this clean. Good luck with your sale.

hotrod69boss

Reaction score
Beautiful car Paul. Of course I am prejudiced as I also own a black 13 GT/CS. Mine is similarly equipped but has the 6-spd with the 3.73 gears. My car is bone stock and had always been garaged. I bought it from a kid who is 64yrs old-I am 5 yrs older but feel like a kid when I drive it. If you have not sold it yet, you will because you are offering it at a super bargain price. Good luck to you. -- Rod -- North Texas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back