07 for sale

R

Ratman

Available for quick sale in Dallas. I am getting a new Z06 and am offer up my 07 Shelby, Kooks headers coated, 2.6 pulley, JLT CAI, 3" Exhaust, Alloy with Red interior, Nav. As a trade I was offered $45000. I will sell it for anything offered over this amount, serious offers only as I intend to trade in a couple of days.

[email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
if i had the cash id offer 45000.01

R

Ratman

Hammer down! Gone for the low low price of $42500. I'm going to miss it but I'm sure I will get over it!

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
So does anyone want to set the over / under on when he is going to get tired of the Z06?

Shit Terry, I wish you would have said something to me before late Wednesday afternoon about this.

R

Ratman

Stay in touch and I just may dump the Z06 in less than a year. I just can't get the hang of this car flipping thing.......I buy them at over invoice, add goodies then sell at $20,000 less right!:hammer:

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Stay in touch and I just may dump the Z06 in less than a year. I just can't get the hang of this car flipping thing.......I buy them at over invoice, add goodies then sell at $20,000 less right!:hammer:

Well hopefully sooner or later you will find the one you want. Shoot, in the two years I have known you you've been through three cars.

As for flippin the Z06, naw, I don't want or need it. The GT500 on the other hand... like I said, I wish you whould have told me before Wednesday afternoon!

You have spare parts to sell or did Lone Star keep everything?

Back