07 GT500 Part out Pt. 2 (TVS, JLT, FRPP, C&R, SVE Drifts, Reisch, Bobs)

AlbertD

forum member
Reaction score
07 GT500 Part out Pt. 2 (TVS, JLT, FRPP, C&R, SVE Drifts, Reisch, Bobs)

Returning my car back to stock to trade in for a S550 so no longer need these parts. All parts came off my 07 GT500 daily driver and are in perfect working condition. Shipping is not included in the price, unless otherwise noted. Located in Tucson, AZ.

If you have any questions or would like more pictures, please feel free to message me. Hoping these parts go to a good home!

I will offer my cell number for anyone whom would like assistance with installation of any of these parts. If you are local, then I can help you install for free. Just bring over some cold beer.

Reisch 170 degree thermostat - $30
*Bought new from Revan Racing and installed for about 35k miles. Worked great with no issues.

VMP 90mm idler - $45
*Bought new from VMP, used with my TVS setup for about 15k miles. Works great!

JLT 123mm CAI - SOLD
C&R Racing Dual Pass Heat Exchanger w/ Dual fans - SOLD
Bob's oil seperator w/firewall mount - SOLD
FRPP CJ 65mm Dual Throttle Body - SOLD
Trinity TVS with VMP 90mm idler - SOLD
56lb OEM 13 GT500 injectors - SOLD
4 x 18x10 SVE Drift wheels w/NT05 tires and 07-09 TPMS installed -SOLD

27408590961_793b3fd75a_z.jpg

Last edited:

jake_zx2

forum member
Reaction score
wow, I want those wheels. Doubt you would be willing to ship to germany though GLWS

AlbertD

forum member
Reaction score
I will ship anywhere as long as buyer covers costs. Want me to get you a quote?

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
I think I want that TB ... PM me a price shipped to 03051 please ... lowest you can do for an unemployed bum that's quickly running out of savings ...

AlbertD

forum member
Reaction score
I think I want that TB ... PM me a price shipped to 03051 please ... lowest you can do for an unemployed bum that's quickly running out of savings ...

LOL, PM incoming. This would make a great addition in the awesome looking engine bay of yours, just saying...

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
LOL, PM incoming. This would make a great addition in the awesome looking engine bay of yours, just saying...

Lol, thanks. I'd love to have it.
PM replied

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Albert, could you PM me a shipped-to price to 35763 for the wheels and tires? TIA

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
What did you sell the heat exchanger for?
We're looking for one to replace the factory unit in the Shelby and would like to know what they're going for, new and used.
We have an offer for 10% over cost for a Shelby one, whatever that will be. Guess it's a C&R unit so I'm thinking it's the same one you had

AlbertD

forum member
Reaction score
I had mine listed at $375, included everything needed for install. My prices are aggressive and intended to sell quickly. I would imagine a normal used unit which probably doesn't include everything to install would go for about $425.

I had the C&R with dual fans, really nice quality piece.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back