07 Turbo GT and 04 Mystichrome Cobra video

screamingfast

forum member
Reaction score
First off sorry for the video quality, this was done with a sorry flip camera but getting a GoPro for Xmas! I also didn't put up times after each run cause it was a long day of filming so could remember each et. The two cars in the video are from my local club and are the most track decated cars we have (so far!) Here are the basic stats:

04 Cobra: Stock block w/ KB 2.4, stock 6spd, built SRA, 6 point cage, and some weight reduction. Best 10.4@135

07 GT: 4.6 Boss Block bore to 5.0 w/ 76mm turbo, auto, ford 9inch, 6 point cage.
Best 10.1@135 on low boost (dialing the suspension in before upping the boost)

Doug M

Fast Cars & Freedom
Reaction score
Sweet man, fast cars! Turbo sounded like it came on fast!, the music killed it for me in the end though.

05Sleeper

forum member
Reaction score
Is that turbo s197 a member here? Id like to know his setup,turbo brands,auto,heads,cams,etc

screamingfast

forum member
Reaction score
Yes he is, Fastorange, I am sure he might comment on ur request, his mod list reads like a novel!

Tiddies

life in the slow lane
Reaction score
I'm coming for you guys!! lol. Great video (minus the crappy Tool music)

you shut your mouth lol.

the video from yesterday was crappy as the tracks timing system jacked up on the run. ill post some pictures later though.

screamingfast

forum member
Reaction score
Did u hit your head with that mallett? Just let me where and when u want me to pull ur head lights out.

Back on subject, FastOrange actually trapped 132 on his 10.1 run, I was miss spoking.

Lupo222

forum member
Reaction score
Both cars are ridiculous!

Since when did the cobra become a trailer queen though?? Or was that just because it was at Richmond and not coastal?

Tiddies

life in the slow lane
Reaction score
he dosent like to race that far away and not trailer it.

he drove it to costal on sunday with bigs and littles.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back