09 Bullitt and 8K to spend!

Willsol

Reaction score
So I have a 2009 Bullitt and I'm either thinking of buying something different or drop a little deployment money into it.

I currently have Ford Racing Springs, Adjustable Panhard bar, Hurst short throw shifter, and a Brenspeed 93 tune.

I would like to get about 450ish to the wheels but still retain drivability.

Some more suspension stuff would be great too...

No nitrous though.

Any suggestions?

Whoops!! sorry for posting in wrong section and I did really mean 450hp

Last edited:

kyoshosp2

forum member
Reaction score
To be honest sell it and buy a gt500... cause for 550rwhp u need a sb and a blower and that will be more than 8k ... sorry dont get me wrong i love a bullitt but its not chep to mod these cars by any means. Good luck

bullitt boy

Reaction score
Long tube headers, delete plates, vortech with cooler should come in for about 8 k and you will be very close to your goal. Street driving is no problem at all. That would include the install at Brenspeed.

antonio1988

Redline: 8600rpm
Reaction score
Procharger P1SC HO = $6200 installed and tuned
Steeda UCA, LCA, Relocation Brackets, Tokico D-Specs, and some good tires = $1800 installed

A car with this setup should put you at about 430-460RWHP and put you into the mid-high 11s and be very safe

SirKnightTG

forum member
Reaction score
I think a Brenspeed E-Force package and some LCAs w/ relo brackets ought to do you quite nicely. I like how the E-Force is stealthy looking and sounding. It'll mess with people's minds. :)

SilentScope

Chemist by profession
Reaction score
Yup!!! Sell you the baddest twin turbo kit on the planet for $5K. Add GT500 pumps and you're a ten-second player.

with 8k to spend, there is no reason you should buy anything else.
that with a clutch, alum DS, LCA's, some radials and you've got a winner!

GrnBullitt08

Dale Jr
Reaction score
You can make 450hp easily with a bolt on blower and still be very streetable. A good bolt on kit will run you $5000-$6000, Plus you might want to upgrade a few things like clutch and flywheel to handle the new power, some LCAs for wheel hop and a new set of tires. The 3.73 gear offered in the bullitts is a good all around gear so no need to change, especially for daily use like you want.

Willsol

Reaction score
Thanks for the input.

Building a list and will post for input

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back