11-12 Reverse light LED's

Deez-67

forum member
Reaction score
We have girls from Papi Chulo's installing them. That is up to their discretion. :beer:

oooo really... lol

tom-haverford-gif.gif

I need some that bright for my year.

Urio2122

Reaction score
Only reason I asked what brand they were was to see if I could find any reviews on the bulbs. Ive heard of many ppl buying shitty bulbs that suck. But you left a great review Digitial.

I already pm'd jewc about getting one of his sets

stangdavid

forum member
Reaction score
I guess ill put it out there that I to have more sets coming. So if you'd like to start your own thread with your own pics is appreciate it.
hey i would like to be inline to get a set if you have enough, 1 question do these have to have any kind of resistor or anything. i think i read that the ones from Lethal did. i've never used leds and know nothing about them except being brighter. could you let me know as soon as the come in? thanks David

Digital_Synapse

forum member
Reaction score
hey i would like to be inline to get a set if you have enough, 1 question do these have to have any kind of resistor or anything. i think i read that the ones from Lethal did. i've never used leds and know nothing about them except being brighter. could you let me know as soon as the come in? thanks David

They don't need an external one. I believe they have an internal one. I sat in a pitch black garage at night with them in. No glow perceivable to the naked eye.

LindsayEOD

forum member
Reaction score
Hey JewC. If you get another set, let me know please. Im interested.

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

See Below.

They don't need an external one. I believe they have an internal one. I sat in a pitch black garage at night with them in. No glow perceivable to the naked eye.

These do not need an external one. There isnt a glow afterwards. I have had these on my car for at least 7 months and haven't had any trouble.

Hey JewC. If you get another set, let me know please. Im interested.

PM sent.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Please stop fucking up this thread - this is a rules violation - next OT post gets pinked

AS A REMINDER
There has been a lot of posting in for sale threads of late that have become a "price" debate. This type of posting should not be done.

If you don't like the price either make an offer or send a PM don't post some BS like "Hey I can buy these $100 less down the block".

If you can buy them for less, go buy them, don't fuck around in the thread.

If you have no intention of buying a listed item, move along, don't post.

TIA for your cooperation.

D98GT

STREETCAR
Reaction score
If you don't get light when you first plug them in; flip them and they'll work.

I was an idiot and didn't check before bolting the light back in hah

Urio2122

Reaction score
^haha same thing happend to me. These lights are awesome I'll post some pics but pictures do not do these justice.

a7fcbb64.jpg

e0a6e306.jpg

7808daee.jpg

d36cdeb3.jpg

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back