17x9.5 unilug race stars with 295/45/17 MT radials, pickup only in E TN

KJGT

forum member
Reaction score
****SOLD****

Had these sold a while back but the buyer never showed to pick them up. Pair of polished 17x9.5x17 (7" backspace) unilug Race Stars with MT Drag radials, 295/45/17. I bought both the tires and wheels brand new in March, they have maybe 50 street miles and exactly three dragstrip passes on them with very mild burnouts. You really cant get much newer on both the wheels and tires. Also included are 10 McGard lug nuts, 10 Race Star lug nuts, 2 hub rings and offset washers. They have been on and off the car one time, they are balanced as well.

****SOLD****

Last edited:

squidzx6

forum member
Reaction score
very interested how was the fitment issues? you did the sway bar relocation? what maybe you do the a 17" instead of the standard 15" everyone uses

KJGT

forum member
Reaction score
very interested how was the fitment issues? you did the sway bar relocation? what maybe you do the a 17" instead of the standard 15" everyone uses

17x9.5 needs no relocation brackets or anything. I went with the 17s because I think it looks better than the 15/17 combo. Plus with the offset on the 17" wheels the tires are completely inside the wheelwells unlike the 15s that stick out a little.

Here is what they look like on the car:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back