18x10 Forgestar F14's with Tires.

Stage1

forum member
Reaction score
I'm selling my 18x10 Forgestar wheels, the wheels are the square set up. The rims are piano black the tires are Falken FK452's 275 40 18's with about 95% left.. Both rims and tires have about 2k miles on them, both are in perfect shape. Rims will fit 05 to 2013 Mustangs.. Rims and tires are located in Columbia SC.. Price is $1775.00 shipped in the US.

sign.jpg

forgestar.jpg

phoca_thumb_l__dsc9790.jpg

gb7.jpg

Last edited:

Stage1

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks man !! I hate to get rid of them, but I'm moving in another direction ..

Last edited:

Newman

sumidicsayhuh?
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
If I only needed a set of wheels I would trade you my Racestars.

Lupo222

forum member
Reaction score
I think te wife gave me the ok. Can u hold em for a day or two for me. Got in a fight tonight and dont wanna talk to her. She's in the doghouse so some butt kissing will be needed

Stage1

forum member
Reaction score
I think te wife gave me the ok. Can u hold em for a day or two for me. Got in a fight tonight and dont wanna talk to her. She's in the doghouse so some butt kissing will be needed

Your first in line Bud..

Stage1

forum member
Reaction score
Well I get home after work and my lovely GF must have seen me looking at wheels last night. She told me today that she would buy me a set of any rims I wanted for Xmas!!! So I will just hold on to what I got until then..

kylecm85

forum member
Reaction score
Does she have a single sister lol. J/k. That's awesome. Those are some good looking wheels btw.

Stage1

forum member
Reaction score
Im getting ready to order some 20 inch True Forged wheels, im still on the fence on which rim I want. I want to get a drag set up to run the car at the strip. I have a new power plant in the works as we speak.. Bigger stroker motor with TT..

Phuck Phace

forum member
Reaction score
Im getting ready to order some 20 inch True Forged wheels, im still on the fence on which rim I want. I want to get a drag set up to run the car at the strip. I have a new power plant in the works as we speak.. Bigger stroker motor with TT..

Dayum! Berry nice.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back