1900.00 turbo

silver rhyno

forum member
Reaction score
Jegs has the On3 turbo kit for 1900.00 shipped to my door...so what do you think? is it worth it?

R7r5

NEEDS MORE BOOST!!!!
Reaction score
I just helped install one about a month ago. During the install the instructions suck and we were missing some of the parts (minor things like small brackets and a couple of fittings) also the kit did not include the MAF so that was another fee as well as the air filter but this kit did not come from Jegs so theirs may be more complete. All that said after we got it in and got the tune dialed in it runs great.

Get the S&H kit.

This. After doing the research during the install the S&H kit seemed to be a better kit all around

Last edited by a moderator:

Mustang30212

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Subbing for the fun of it....

popcorn_100000.jpg

RH

silver rhyno

forum member
Reaction score
im not trying to start trouble..i have bought from jeremy before i have his 340lph pump kit in my car now...i just ran across the on3 kit on jegs and it seems like a great deal...but both kits with no fuel system 1300.00 diff...is it a 1300 PITA?

JoshK

Modder AKA Fuel
Reaction score
The turbo that you get with the S&H kit is a much better turbo to say the least. Also, you are getting a MAF and the MAF flange welded onto the pipe. You will have to find someone to weld the MAF flange for you if you get the On3 kit from jegs. I bought the on3 kit when I started my modding, and I could have saved a lot of time, hassle and money if Jeremy had their kit out then.

Also, do you have fuel injectors yet, since the S&H kit includes those as well?

Edit, does service after the sale mean anything to you?

silver rhyno

forum member
Reaction score
The turbo that you get with the S&H kit is a much better turbo to say the least. Also, you are getting a MAF and the MAF flange welded onto the pipe. You will have to find someone to weld the MAF flange for you if you get the On3 kit from jegs. I bought the on3 kit when I started my modding, and I could have saved a lot of time, hassle and money if Jeremy had their kit out then.

Also, do you have fuel injectors yet, since the S&H kit includes those as well?

Edit, does service after the sale mean anything to you?

yes i have injectors...and service after the sale is important...and since jegs is now selling the on3 kit i would think the quality would have gone up...once again i was just asking for opinions..like i said i have dealt with jeremy before good guy/good parts...

JoshK

Modder AKA Fuel
Reaction score
I didn't mean to come off sounding like I was scolding you or something, just giving the reasons why I would buy from Jeremy instead. Did you have Jeremy shot you a price without the fuel pump kit and injectors.

I also have to reiterate that the comp turbo is a huge selling point. After I replace my masterpower turbo with a good billet wheel turbo I can see it is definetly worth the extra cash.

silver rhyno

forum member
Reaction score
I didn't mean to come off sounding like I was scolding you or something, just giving the reasons why I would buy from Jeremy instead. Did you have Jeremy shot you a price without the fuel pump kit and injectors.

I also have to reiterate that the comp turbo is a huge selling point. After I replace my masterpower turbo with a good billet wheel turbo I can see it is definetly worth the extra cash.

he did a few months back..and its not you.. everyone so far acts like i just farted in church asking about the on3 kit..lol...i was just thinking if i could get in for 1900.00 and maybe upgrade the turbo down the road seems like a good deal..im not building a motor anytime soon so 425-450hp would be fine..

R7r5

NEEDS MORE BOOST!!!!
Reaction score
^Ahh yes forgot to mention the lack of service after the purchase from on3

R7r5

NEEDS MORE BOOST!!!!
Reaction score
he did a few months back..and its not you.. everyone so far acts like i just farted in church asking about the on3 kit..lol...i was just thinking if i could get in for 1900.00 and maybe upgrade the turbo down the road seems like a good deal..im not building a motor anytime soon so 425-450hp would be fine..

If you don't mind dealing with the headaches that come along and don't care alot about customer service it is an ok kit. S&H seems to have simplified and improved it for a little extra but excellent service. People are a little harsh because this kit has been discussed alot

Kidd

forum member
Reaction score
for the extra $1300 you get everything (including fuel system, minus tune) you need to install and go... And you get piece of mind that customer service is just a pm/email or phone call away. PLEASE DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND BUY THE S&H KIT....:beer:

silver rhyno

forum member
Reaction score
i didnt know jegs was selling the kit and i have never had a problem dealing with them...i guess if there was a problem would i be dealing with jegs or on3?

Mustang30212

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
everyone so far acts like i just farted in church asking about the on3 kit..lol....

That's because there are probably a dozen or more threads on this exact same subject.

Someone above mentioned......
I'd have to say it's worth.... a search, just one search.

Some guys get pretty fed up with the redundancy of questions from people who have not attempted (or appear to not have attempted) to search the forums for their answers. That's why I was "subbing for the fun of it" because I knew/know you're about to get :dead2: for asking about the On3 kit.

RH

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back