1964-2013 Mustang (All) Courtesy Door Light Image - Mustang Logo

MSgt46270

Reaction score
Sweet!!! Any chance of hooking up the Roush guys? :)

The manufacture wants me to order 100 each of the new logo's and with shipping it's going to kill me. So I would need buyers up front and orders paid in full.

The one good thing is the cost is lower and I can pass the that on to you guys also. With this manufacture I would be able to lower the retail price down around $124.95 shipped (lower 48).

I just sent the manufacture an email today, so we'll see how that goes.

MSgt46270

Reaction score
F U. Lol. Just the Roush Logo. Thanks!

Getting it made isn't the problem, it's the number of order for it. The one manufacture want 100 orders up front. I can ask the other one I deal with and see what they say. I'll do what I can, but don't get your hopes up yet.

roush_logo.jpg

MSgt46270

Reaction score
Installed the light in the other door today, didn't take me that long either. Works great, I'll post pictures later today.

MSgt46270

Reaction score
Got word back today from the manufacture and it's bad news. I have to order 100 kits to have the logo's made. That's a lot of money and then plus shipping.

dougie b

Reaction score
ok option number 2, is it possible to crack open the housings in order to change out the "filter" for the stang logo? If so, it might be easier to have custom ones made here..

MSgt46270

Reaction score
Do you have a pony left

I have four on order with the pony logo and four with the ford logo. Since I can't get the custom logo's made I might as well order more of the pony logo's. They should ship to my this week, so I might have them next week sometime. I'll place another order real soon and order more of them.

ok option number 2, is it possible to crack open the housings in order to change out the "filter" for the stang logo? If so, it might be easier to have custom ones made here..

I don't think so.

MSgt46270

Reaction score
Standby on the logo's, my supplier and I are trading emails and I have to order 25 of each logo I have made. I still need to talk cost with them also, but things are looking up for now.

Last edited:

MSgt46270

Reaction score
Standby on the logo's, my supplier and I are trading emails and I have to order 25 of each logo I have made. I still need to talk cost with them also, but things are looking up for now.

Okay, here's the deal. I'm going to have four logo's made for now and they will be the Bullitt, Shelby, Roush, and the Mach 1. The others I would have to order 100 each of and I can't afford it. I really wanted the US Marine logo.
I'm going to ask one of my suppliers to go in the deal with me to be able to get this order in.
I didn't get a deal on the price either, so the price will stay at $134.95 shipped (lower 48).

Here are some pictures after I completed the installation on the other door. That install was very easy and I was done in about an hour to a hour and a half.

DSC00103.jpg

DSC00105.jpg

DSC00101.jpg

MSgt46270

Reaction score
Ed, I'll prepay you for a Bullitt set. PM me with payment info please. :thumb:

Hold off for now. My plans with the one supplier fell through, but my other one is for it, but he wants to deal with the manufacture. So give me time to work out new details.

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
Cool. But be sure to contact me when you have everything lined up in case I miss the thread.

kenneth

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'm intrested in the Shelby ones if you can get them later.

MSgt46270

Reaction score
Things are looking up and I told my supplier to make the logo's. Here are the one's we will have made. Everything can change for any reason, so give me time to get these.

roush_logo_r.jpg

bullittLogo.png

shelby_0_110700.jpg

Mach1.jpg

UsMarinesIII.jpg

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back