2005 Ford Mustang GT w/ Whipple

96blowncobra

forum member
Reaction score
ok.... so the time has come to possibly let my child go! i've got alot of money tied up into this car because i really never planned on selling it, but im seriously looking to get back into the turbo sport bike world and lets face it i dont need a fast car and a fast bike. i'll try this one time and if it doesnt sell then oh well it will not hurt my feelings any.

My mod list is pretty short:
whipple 550ho kit, fuel pumps everything
o/r h with frpp stingers (sounds amazing)
18-9 and 18-10 fr500's with 255/45/18 up front and 295/45/18 in the rear.
black stack racing billet grill
steeda short shifter
steeda panhard bar
umi lca's
3.55 gear (factory)
gt/cs rear bumper
cdc classic chin spoiler
perfect black leather interior
and i might be forgetting a few odds and inns

the only 2 problems with the car are a slipping clutch.. i can still drive it everyday if i wish and it drives perfect. i will provide a new clutch if thats what it takes.
the other problem is the car has been in a slight accident... the pictures are on here some where but it was all fixed by a professional and the car had no frame damage or serious damage for that matter... just looked alot worse than it was.

my asking price is $16500 FIRM... i have $23000 tied up into this car and i just will NOT let it go for any less.
im going to get an updated engine picture within the next day or so.
P3300568.jpg

Last edited:

96blowncobra

forum member
Reaction score
Lol I'm already hearing the wife nag for me "trying" to sell my car. I know I didn't give it long at all but I really don't except anyone to pay asking price because of the accident even with the whipple. But in the long run if someone offers my price I will sell it.

96blowncobra

forum member
Reaction score
any interest???? getting the bike itch pretty bad and i want to get it soon enough to have it done by spring.

96blowncobra

forum member
Reaction score
ttt will have updated pics for the mods by monday..... car now has 75kish miles and chrome gt4's, also has exedy mach 500 clutch and ram steel flywheel. OBO

edit: almost forgot the car also now has a magnaflow magnapck cat back 2.5 exhaust now

Last edited:

MexGT

forum member
Reaction score
hard to sell cars nowadays, I cant even get an offer for mine ..

bump for the best color stang !

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back