2006 Auto to Manual Swap

OvalSports

Reaction score
Working through what I believe are the small details of the Coyote Swap, it is firewall mod time.
Appearently we need to drill/cut out the firewall for the clutch line. We are removing the 2006 Auto brake pedal assembly to install a 2013 brake & clutch pedal assembly. Does anybody have tips for this?

Juice

forum member
Reaction score
Working through what I believe are the small details of the Coyote Swap, it is firewall mod time.
Appearently we need to drill/cut out the firewall for the clutch line. We are removing the 2006 Auto brake pedal assembly to install a 2013 brake & clutch pedal assembly. Does anybody have tips for this?

Not sure if the 2013 assembly is actually different, but the 07 assembly works fine with the coyote swap. So you may want to go with the 05-09 pedal assembly, it WILL fit and function. The hole(s) on the firewall should be atleast stamped already if not drilled and plugged.

OvalSports

Reaction score
There’s an idea, and I did find the punch outs. Thank you.
I’ll need to check the plug compatibility and configuration to determine which pedal assembly will work best. I’m thing 05-09.

D8505373-C793-4AC5-B8A9-6B15B52A528B.jpeg

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back