2009 Mustang Premium 38,000 miles ... NY

ford20

forum member
Reaction score
I am selling my 2009 V6 Mustang Premium as I need to use the money to put down on a 2012 Boss 302. It was originally born as a V6 Appearance Package in Vapor Silver Metallic Clearcoat and is one of 96 of them. It has 38,000 miles on it right now, the engine is strong and the transmission still shifts great (for a T-5). It was my first Mustang and has been in my possession since taking Delivery on January 8, 2010. It currently has just over 38,000 miles on it and has not been abused.

Last year on the way to All Ford Nationals in Carlisle, PA I was getting 30 MPG Highway from New Jersey to the hotel in PA. It usually takes around 360-400 miles until I need to fill the tank up. It has seen mostly highway miles driving from New York to New Jersey about once a week and is taken somewhat easy. For what it is, it has a little bit of pep to it and is fun to drive for a V6.

It is a really clean car with some upgrades done it, the majority of which are cosmetic and will be listed below. I am asking for $17,000 for it but I am willing to negotiate on the price some.

Mods:

Exterior

GT/CS Front Bumper
9 Bar Black Billet Brill
Mustang Tri-Bar Pony Logo
Shelby Break Duct Bezels
Shelby PIAA Driving Lights
Steeda Ultra Light Race Cowl Hood
CDC Wiper Fluid Relocation Brackets
V6 Appearance Package Side Scoops
V6 Appearance Package Rear Spoiler (unpainted)
V6 Appearance Package Rear Deck Lid Vinyl Applique
Ford Racing Dual Exhaust Cutouts
HID Guy Light Kit 5k

Engine

Ford Racing Cold Air Intake w/ Pro-Cal Tuner (hand held tuner was sent back to Ford Racing)
Midwest Auto Gear Plenum, Color Painted Vapor Silver with a Powered by Ford badge
Steeda Lightweight Radiator Support

Exhaust
Ford Racing Splice In X-Pipe
Ford Racing GTB mufflers (currently has the FR500S mufflers on them and will keep them on the car for an extra $100)

The car was just repainted to blend in the new bumper from the body shop and the paint is in great condition. The only thing is that the hood on the passenger side is warped. The solution to this would be hood pins as the hood being a fiberglass hood it has a tendency to flutter at around 65 mph. I just had brand new Pirelli P Zero Nero tires put on in January so they only have 4 months on the tires with no burnouts done on them, you know since one wheel peels kind of suck :tdown:.

This is a great car that has served me great the last 2 years and will do the same to you. If you have any questions PM me or you can text me at (914)-564-6387. I am located in White Plains and work in Elmsford if you would like to come take a look at it. My car was MOTM on New York Mustangs in October 2010 and has won a couple of trophy's one of which was 3rd place for the S197 category class. It sure is one good looking V6 and I get compliments all the time as well as plenty of stares. Not to mention girls LOVE my car and seem to flock to it, so that's a good thing to have if you are looking to find a girl.

If it ever stops raining I will get better pictures but these will have to suffice for now.

download1-1.jpg

download3.jpg

IMAG0926-1.jpg

IMAG0942-1.jpg

The fuse box cover thing is no longer on there, I took it off.
DSCF2400.jpg

As you can see Vapor Silver has a lot of metallic in it and it always catches peoples eye
DSCN0305.jpg

ford20

forum member
Reaction score
Hahaha thanks man! Time to step up to the big boys table :)

Someone has to need a nice car that can get good mileage out there right?

ford20

forum member
Reaction score
If I still have the GTB mufflers I will be willing to. I will get back to you either tomorrow or wednesday on that.

08calspecial

forum member
Reaction score
Haha I have another set of bezels if you need them

Of the Shelby bezels? If so, are they the ones with the plastic mesh or the metal? If plastic, let me know how much you want for them. I just put a pair on my car and I'm afraid a rock or something breaks one. I don't think they make them anymore.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back