2010 SVT GT500 Wheels

Paladin LL 06

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
SOLD!!!!!! For Sale are my SVT GT500 Wheels. These are not American Muscle knockoffs, or any other knockoffs. They are Ford Racing GT500 Wheels. The wheels and tires have approximately 6500-7000 miles on them. I would like to sell the tires and wheels together. The wheels are SVT 18" X 9.5". The front tires are 255/45/18. The rears are 275/40/18. The tires are BF Goodrich g-Force T/A KDW. I have 3 pics of the wheels because I couldn't upload them all. There is a scuff mark on one of the wheels which is pictured in the closeup. I never had time to get it fixed, but it is an easy fix from what I understand. These wheels and tires are local pickup only. I will drive 50 miles to meet you if needed. I live in NY, 5 miles from the Bronx borderline in Westchester County. 10709. I am selling these because I moved up to 19" wheels. I am asking $900 for the 4 wheels and tires. I will listen to reasonable offers. If I have to mail them, the cost goes to the buyer. Thank you.

IMG_1415.jpg

IMG_1412.jpg

IMG_1418.jpg

Last edited:

king_13

Reaction score
Is that the clear coming off?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gus

forum member
Reaction score
Bump for some nice wheels. I just put a set of these on my 06GT going from 17" Bullits to fit a Brembo conversion. Didn't even need to change the steering stops as recommended. No rubbing anywhere. Look great on the car and brake dust is much less noticeable.

Paladin LL 06

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Bump for some nice wheels. I just put a set of these on my 06GT going from 17" Bullits to fit a Brembo conversion. Didn't even need to change the steering stops as recommended. No rubbing anywhere. Look great on the car and brake dust is much less noticeable.

Thanks Gus. I loved them, but I wanted 19" and should have just done that from the beginning. But they are sexy, and always look clean!! I hope you enjoy yours!

Paladin LL 06

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Sold. Thanks Brett, great meeting you. Let's cruise soon!!
Good luck with the wheels!!!

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back