2011-2014 GT Roush mufflers

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
*SOLD* 2011-2014 GT Roush mufflers

Mufflers are sold
Link to item- http://www.americanmuscle.com/roush-axleback-2011gt.html

I bought these a month ago and they are just a little too loud for my taste. Perfect condition. Axle back with round tips $375 shipped (Cont. US).
Additional Roush rectangular tips (brand new, never used) $60 shipped.

IMG_2830.jpg

IMG_2829.jpg

Here's a sound clip from when I put them on my car.

Last edited:

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Just a heads up, for anyone looking to use the square tips, those appear to be for the 11-12 Roush valance. I have the Roush square tip set up on my '13, and mine look more rectangular than those.

FWIW, these are the absolute best sounding coyote ABs out there, IMHO. Don't need to mess around with no h-pipe, x-pipe, or any of that nonsense. just bolt these babies on, and enjoy your eargasm.

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
Thanks, Chip!

Bump for the weekenders. These are already boxed up and ready to ship. The box is fairly large and depending on distance will likely cost me $40-50 to ship, so I'm taking a bit of a hit on these.

5.0 Probie

forum member
Reaction score
Is there a difference between the square tips 11-12 and 13-14? Or is it the photo? I want to go square and know I need a different rear valance to do it, just hate the idea of buying the wrong parts when I do...

*Edit*

Just answered my own question... The 11-12 square tip version is a single chamber, the 13-14 square tip version are dual chamber.

And I second the awesomeness of these AB's. Nice healthy sound in cruzing around, and all out "Move out of my way" when full throttle.

Last edited:

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
Doug, I'm not entirely sure. I just got a PM from a new member who lives locally and is interested. If that doesn't pan out then I'll post some more pics with a tape measure showing dimensions. Can't help you with the 11-12 vs 13-14, sorry.

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
No response from the local guy when I tried getting back with him. Mufflers are still available.

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
Wow. Everybody and their brother said these were the best sounding mufflers for a Coyote Mustang, I figured I'd have a line of people waiting to buy them. I'll drop it to $375 shipped. That's $100 off new and these were only on the car for 3 weeks.

Back