2011 gt 5.0 vs ls1

05fastblk

forum member
Reaction score
I call BS. I took out an SS and a WS6 2 times each in my old car, (350z bolton) by a few car lenghts, my stang feels a whole lot faster although I have not been to the track and with my set up I think Im still under oem '11 gt. I doubt that SS could take him, either the driver sucks, or its a spoof.

big-j

Reaction score
that camaro didnt sound stock like eveyone was sayin.but then agan could of ben cause arnt camaro and trans am unbeatable???idk how i beat a trans am stock with my stang must have ben bad driver.good vid though

tbi0904

forum member
Reaction score
The driver of the Mustang also owns the Camaro. One of his buddies was driving the Camaro, which has a lid. The Mustang had 8 miles on the odometer to start that day, and he couldn't figure out how to turn the traction control off. The guy posted all this on TMS.

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
Everyone knows nothing on planet earth can beat a camaro.

ahahahaha I tried to keep a straight face.

Bigmike0405

Whine and dine
Reaction score
I got my ass handed to me by a bolt on LS1 vs my bolt on stang. They are pretty quick.

bolted3v

forum member
Reaction score
i just read all 24 pages before they locked it up.

cliff notes.

the camaro has mufflers and a lid that was it.

the mustang had 8.6 miles on the clock with a 250lbs sales person passenger and a full tank of gas not to mention the 3.31 gears instead of the 3.73's
also the driver was on traction control on and couldn't shift due to the torque management crap and only got beat a a car length on the top.

here they are clarifying things out.

http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/stree...720-11-5-0-vs-01-ss-driver-response-info.html

bolted3v

forum member
Reaction score
I got my ass handed to me by a bolt on LS1 vs my bolt on stang. They are pretty quick.

no doubt it just gets annoying when that attitude gets in their heads and think they are the fastest shit on the street, but then every make will have its own douche bags on their side of the fence

Error404

photographer
Reaction score
the mustang had 8.6 miles on the clock with a 250lbs sales person passenger and a full tank of gas not to mention the 3.31 gears instead of the 3.73's
also the driver was on traction control on and couldn't shift due to the torque management crap and only got beat a a car length on the top.

clarifying things out? sounds like excuses to me :helpme:

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
You know that every video after that where a GT beats a camaro is going to be called fake right? because all fanboys need is one video lmao
Look forward to this video being posted over and over when ever the GT stomps a camaro, that's just what keeps them going, poor things :(
When a company stops making your car because nobody wants it, you tend to get your feelings hurt and hold on to that pain.

J-train

forum member
Reaction score
Just a thought, the GT500's have built into their ECU a failsafe for the first few miles, in the GT500 it's for the Blower to break in (not the engine) but there may be something aplay like that in the new 5.0

Reaction score
He could not figure out how to turn the traction control off? WTF, did he have to get help on where to sign his name in crayon to buy the damn car?

Reaction score
I still call BS on this as well... :/

Chevy guys are sore losers so it would be about right if they posted stock vs stock and the SS not really being stock. lol..

KungFuHamster

forum member
Reaction score
i just read all 24 pages before they locked it up.

cliff notes.

the camaro has mufflers and a lid that was it.

http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/stree...720-11-5-0-vs-01-ss-driver-response-info.html
its always annoyed me how the GM people always list their transmission in their sig as "A4" or "M6" or whatever. i think thats just dumb.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back