2011 Kona Blue Premium Auto GT

Status
Not open for further replies.

wazslow

forum member
Reaction score
2011 Kona blue Premium Automatic GT. Saddle leather interior. 1,600 miles (will increase) Steeda Cold air, Lethal off road x-pipe, Magnaflow catback, Evolution performance tune via SCT tuner. $29,000. I will try and get some better picture up soon. I don't have to sell this car at all, no low ball offers please.

Kona2.jpg

Kona1.jpg

Last edited:

wazslow

forum member
Reaction score
I can also put everything back to stock and sell the car for 28k.

wazslow

forum member
Reaction score
27.5k takes it with all the mods. Great car, I just have ADD when it comes to cars. LOL

wazslow

forum member
Reaction score
Will take $26,500 in stock form. Havent driven the car in weeks. I don't use it, needs a new home.

wazslow

forum member
Reaction score
willing to part out the x pipe?

I will probably put the car back to stock shortly so I can drop the price slightly. When I do, I will let you know about the x-pipe.

I will take $26,000 for the car in stock form. This is a Premium GT. This is cheaper than most people selling there base cars for. Only 1650 miles on this car.

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
That's almost as cheap as I paid for my 2.5 year old Bullit with 13.5K miles and a 4.6 3V. Best of luck with it, somebody is going to get a heck of a deal.

Anthonynoz

Reaction score
I will probably put the car back to stock shortly so I can drop the price slightly. When I do, I will let you know about the x-pipe.

I will take $26,000 for the car in stock form. This is a Premium GT. This is cheaper than most people selling there base cars for. Only 1650 miles on this car.
sounds good thanks

wazslow

forum member
Reaction score
Nobody want a premium GT for the price of a base car?

HotRodHarry

forum member
Reaction score
Location would help...might have someone interested. I will che k the main site

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

wazslow

forum member
Reaction score
Located In Fallsington, PA. Its about 35 miles northeast of Philadelphia. I will work on better pictures. Weather here has been terrible lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back