2011 Mustang Roundup at the Beach

Coderedsaleen

Powered by 03 Venom
Reaction score
Its official, the 1st Annual fall 2011 Mustang Roundup at the Beach and Mini Cruise.
Sept 24th, 2011, rain date Sept 25th, 2011
Hosted by Calypso's Bar and Grill, Atlantic Ave on the Boardwalk.

Here is what is planned so far, details are subject to change.

Free Mini Cruise: Meet at Greenbrier Mall between 9 -10am, cruise to Grand Ocean Hotel/Calypso's beach parking lot (holds 130 cars) located at the corner of 12th ST and Pacific.

Free Show and Shine: Open to all Mustangs or Ford SVT vehicles. Top 3 trophies in each class and top 3 in show will be awarded. Club participation awards. Judging to be done by Calypso's staff or vendor sponsors. No extensive (major) detailing at the show will not be necessary. Food (she crab soup and chowder) and soft drinks will be available for purchase in the parking lot.

Free Participants Party: Held at Calypso's Bar and Grill on the Boardwalk, less than 1/2 block from show, free golf cart shuttles between show and Calypso's. Food and drink specials, DJ, corn hole tourney, prizes, beach activities, event t-shirts, vendors and more. Family Friendly. Awards presented at approx 3 PM, party until 5PM.

Please sign up here, by replying to this post. If you are planning to attend as part of a group or a club please have a group representative update group numbers here or PM me on this website.

Please come out and enjoy your stang at the beach and the party.

Thank you!

More info will be placed on Modularfords.com with the same thread name.

Sept24thDraft2-1.jpg

Coderedsaleen

Powered by 03 Venom
Reaction score
I guess no one wants to attend a free cruise and show in Virginia Beach from S197Forum. We have 20 cars listed on Modularfords already.

808svt

forum member
Reaction score
We are moving and it sucks. In the long run it should work out great, we are tired of living in the corn fields. Gonna be living right in the middle of everything instead of nothing.

808svt

forum member
Reaction score
We are moving and it sucks. In the long run it should work out great, we are tired of living in the corn fields. Gonna be living right in the middle of everything instead of nothing.

We are moving from Chesapeake off Ballahack Road to Virginia Beach by Rosemont and Silina Drive. It should cut my commute in more than half.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Gotcha....that is country off Ballahack but it is peaceful....although your choices are Moyock or E city, lol!

dans08gt

the white ghost
Reaction score
We are moving from Chesapeake off Ballahack Road to Virginia Beach by Rosemont and Silina Drive. It should cut my commute in more than half.
thats right down the road from me.

Last edited:

Coderedsaleen