2012 GT Splash Guards

pcarman

Reaction score
Anyone install front/rear splash guards on their Mustang?

I like the carbon fiber offered by JLT and wanted to see if
anyone has tried them or any similar product.

Thanks.

Wingspan

forum member
Reaction score
I put the GT500 rear splash guards on mine.

Firstoilchange-004-M.jpg

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
:thud: please review our posting rules...... moved

Taxman

One foot out the door
Reaction score
:thud: please review our posting rules...... moved

You are on the ball about the posting rules. That's good though. It makes it easier for us that are new to catch the hang of it on this forum.

Reaction score
You are on the ball about the posting rules. That's good though. It makes it easier for us that are new to catch the hang of it on this forum.

Well, the OP could have made it tech........................................

Hey guys. I received the GT500 splash guards in the mail. My questions are, what pitch are the factory screws that hold the GT500 splash guards in place, and also what size phillips screw driver should I use? Also, i would like to know the torque value for the screws in ft*lbs. I do not have a torque wrench that measures torque values in inch*lbs so therefore i need to know the conversion rate for the torque settings. Any help would be appreciated.

atistang

forum member
Reaction score

Hey guys. I received the GT500 splash guards in the mail. My questions are, what pitch are the factory screws that hold the GT500 splash guards in place, and also what size phillips screw driver should I use? Also, i would like to know the torque value for the screws in ft*lbs. I do not have a torque wrench that measures torque values in inch*lbs so therefore i need to know the conversion rate for the torque settings. Any help would be appreciated.

Just tighten them, your over thinking it with the torque spec lol

Unreal

forum member
Reaction score

1 ft/lb = 12 in/lb. Who would have guessed that?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back