2012 Hot Rod Power Tour

flyfaster1

Reaction score
Im also joining in for the Miami, OK final leg to Arlington.. Ill be hanging with a friend in Tulsa the day before and took the rest of the week off for this (unless a work emergency pops up). Been wanting to be a part of this for yrs, hope to see some of you jack manders there as well.

Nickoli

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'm still planning on making the champaign to Miami legs! I'll hopefully be in the stang but if not the lightning it is

matt06

forum member
Reaction score
was planning to go but as the car currently has no rear end im out. unless i take the 2v but stock 2v cars are stupid slow lol

GT500KR

forum member
Reaction score
got a HUGE favor!! my folks bought this JUST for power tour and asked if i could help them with brakes on it cause it has drums found a guy that makes brackets to use 05 and newer brakes on these older mustangs so i need calipers, brackets, rotors... everything!! thanks so much

here is a link on s197
WWW.S197FORUM.COM

sorry for thread jack just figured someone would have some laying around thanks

GT500KR

forum member
Reaction score
ill start in Muskegon

well that is if the Dyno guy can get my car Dynoed and tuned with the Blower on her now

06Steeda

Reaction score
If anyone will be in Detroit Fri. morning, a cool thing to do is participate in the Grand Prix car caroll. You get to drive onto Belle Isle and park with other Power Tour enthusiasts, and watch Indy car practice for free all day. Register at Motorcity.org and your in. I'll be there in the morning, then going to Warren city hall to get Power Tour credentials.

Hiltsy845

forum member
Reaction score
I will be in Champaign and St. Louis. Did this 2 years ago and it was a blast. Looking forward to it.

RazorbackMustang

MT82 Lover
Reaction score
Well.............I'm sitting here in Indianapolis and I think I have the pressure plate bolt problem. So I don't know what's going to happen at this point. I guess I'm headed to Capitol City Ford first thing in the morning.

Nickoli

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Damn, good luck and hope you get it lined out. I'll be in my silver lightning with a lightningrodder.com sticker in the back glass. Anyone who sees me come up and say hi and tell me your a fellow s197forum'er!!!!

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back