2013 Tail lights for the 05-09s??? YEAH!!

TenSpeed

Boss 227..every damn time
Reaction score
On the '13's, from what I can tell...

Lights off, including parking/fogs = rings and centers will sequentially light up when the turn signal is on.
Lights on, including parking/fogs = rings stay solidly lit, and only the centers sequentially light up when the turn signal is on.

AMWill

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Hey everyone!

The first found of Raxiom tail lights should be all shipped out. Post up some pics if you just received yours and have them installed. I'd love to see your Mustangs sporting these new lights!

For anyone who's still waiting- We're working hard to get more Gen5 tail lights in stock for all of the pre-orders! I promise you we're doing everything we can to speed the process up and ship out these lights to their rightful owners. More orders will be arriving at the end of this month and into the next.

Right now, if you order the tail lights today, we're expecting about a 5 week wait until shipment because of the build up of pre-orders. This time frame should go down as we receive a few large shipments.

Thanks for everyone's patience!

Shane

Scott

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Shane you asked for it, here are mine. If you look very closely to the left wall ceiling you will note I was able to capture a portion of my American Muscle banner. lol

AMWill

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Shane you asked for it, here are mine. If you look very closely to the left wall ceiling you will note I was able to capture a portion of my American Muscle banner. lol

Love it! I think I actually saw this pic in another thread. The Race Red color works nicely with the new Gen5 tail lights.

I didn't notice the AM banner before though. Thanks for the support! haha.

Shane

MikuhlBrian

Reaction score
Here's the snapshot of mine right after installation. Car is dirty, needs a wash and some new pics taken. That should happen in the next couple of weeks.

i-KMNN5Rt-L.jpg

ejschmidt

forum member
Reaction score
And the inverted stripes. That car has a lot of awesome going on.

TenSpeed

Boss 227..every damn time
Reaction score
It does, but the plate location looks very out of place. Not sure what it says either.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back