2014 GT "Track key"

Steve@Tasca

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Just for the record, I'm completely ok with you peasants being able to get the TracKey. Lol

Or any other Boss part, for that matter. Steve nailed it.

Where's that "Like" button when you need one?

Steve@Tasca

Official Vendor
Reaction score
D'awwww stop it youuuuuu
thumb_smileyvault-cute-big-smiley-animated-025.gif

arabbit

12 inch member
Reaction score
So if ford offers any aftermarket part that is similar to a feature on another car they are shitting all over the other car? So they shouldn't offer supercharges for the GT because the GT500 has one? They aren't selling the cars with them, you have to purchase it afterwards. You sound like an elitest asshole just sayin! :thumb2:

Nope, I'm just saying that Ford used it as a selling point for the Boss. Take a look in the owners kit, or the DVD, and you'd see what I'm saying. Ford didn't advertise the Trackey as being available to anyone other than Boss owners. Comparing it to an aftermarket supercharger is not the same. But alas, I'll just have to get used to it. I don't plan on buying an S550, so I won't have to worry about the latest and greatest crap anymore.

char259

Wolf Pack Racing
Reaction score
Nope, I'm just saying that Ford used it as a selling point for the Boss. Take a look in the owners kit, or the DVD, and you'd see what I'm saying. Ford didn't advertise the Trackey as being available to anyone other than Boss owners. Comparing it to an aftermarket supercharger is not the same. But alas, I'll just have to get used to it. I don't plan on buying an S550, so I won't have to worry about the latest and greatest crap anymore.

True that my Boss brother

WytHorse

forum member
Reaction score
damn that is awesome...and I am only 1 year model away!! hopefully there will be something in the future to work on 13s...

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back