2015 Mustang at Cars and Coffee

HitandRunDriver

Amateur Goon
Reaction score
Unless someone beat me to it...here's this. The walk around really gives you a better impression of the cars presence in real life. And now I want one even more :mad2:

Mustang Mark

forum member
Reaction score
Hmmm I think I may actually like the 2015. Still unsure about the back end though.

Philostang

Chrome Hater
Reaction score
The walk around really does help get a sense of the car's proportions. Having people standing next to it at the same time also helps. When the 2005 first came out I hated so many parts of it...in pictures. Then I saw it in person - big difference.

I like the back more than I thought I would. Ford has been trying many design elements out since 2010 and I think they finally got it right. The front...well, let's just say I hope that one critic is right in predicting an earlier-than-usual refresh. The front is nice, but I think Ford could've done better.

Best,
-j

302GT

forum member
Reaction score
Sounds like ass. With all the hype and completely new chassis they couldn't have done any better with the exhaust note?!?!? Thanks goodness for the aftermarket.

At least it looks good.

s8v4o

forum member
Reaction score
Sounds like ass. With all the hype and completely new chassis they couldn't have done any better with the exhaust note?!?!? Thanks goodness for the aftermarket.

At least it looks good.

Yeah not really liking the sound. IMO it needs an H-pipe and different mufflers.

lethe

V4g!n@ #er
Reaction score
x3 on the exhaust, it sounds like terrible. About the only thing i like about the back end in they got rid of the stupid faux gas cap.

Franchi

Senior JR Member....
Reaction score
And just who on this site isn't gonna swap the exhaust out within a week or so of getting a 15?

I typically have the entire exhaust if not just a catback waiting to go on before a new ( to me ) Mustang even arrives...

But yes, I agree, not a fan of the stock sound at all. Which is one reason they never stay on...

LAK3RS

Original Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
The rear isn't that bad, but I'm still not sold on the headlights. Obviously, 05-09 S197's have been my favorite of the bunch, followed by the 13-14 models. The one thing that pulls me in is the fact that the car comes with forged internals...from the factory. That's nice....

06TORCHEDGT

forum member
Reaction score
seeing it in a video like this it really doesnt look all that bad, I really think Ill have to see one in person to appreciate the car..the GT emblem on the trunk would have to go if it was mine though!

Steve@Tasca

Official Vendor
Reaction score
And just who on this site isn't gonna swap the exhaust out within a week or so of getting a 15?

I typically have the entire exhaust if not just a catback waiting to go on before a new ( to me ) Mustang even arrives...

But yes, I agree, not a fan of the stock sound at all. Which is one reason they never stay on...

^^^^^^^^^
What he said, exhaust is typically one of the first mods people make and I'd like to add that it's pretty hard to judge an exhaust system based on a video clip.

-Steve

07TGGT

@user
Reaction score
It might take a couple weeks for the aftermarket to release exhuast systems. Nothing current can be used since the IRS and all... Unless someone hacks off the hangers and welds them onto a muffler that would fit. Oh, don't forget the pipe also.

Steve@Tasca

Official Vendor
Reaction score
It might take a couple weeks for the aftermarket to release exhuast systems. Nothing current can be used since the IRS and all... Unless someone hacks off the hangers and welds them onto a muffler that would fit. Oh, don't forget the pipe also.

I'd be willing to bet at least a few companies already have all the schematics they need for this car. :)

FR500GT

forum member
Reaction score
Unless someone beat me to it...here's this. The walk around really gives you a better impression of the cars presence in real life. And now I want one even more :mad2:

Do you know if they are going to bring it back again next week by chance? I missed last week!

I'm going all custom anyways. I just need the ACTUAL CAR! When is Ford supposed to release the actual sale date?

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back