2015 Mustang at Cars and Coffee

07TGGT

@user
Reaction score
Sure thing Ryan. If you get bored and have a minute, go for it. I'd love to see what it would look like. The GHIG potoshop you did on the S550 looks great.

I bet (hope) that when Ford introduces the special edition models in the next couple of years, we'll see some of the brighter colors come back.

Alright, I just got to pull a high resolution picture from Google so I can pick the exact color. Thanks! It took me a while to figure out how to do it LOL.

Yeah, it seems they stuck with a few variations of Red and Silver/Grey.

GoTime

BooWho?
Reaction score
Definitely liking the 2015. Can't wait to see it up close and personal.

Did a couple of amateur chops . . .

2015x1200-1.jpg

2015x1200-2.jpg

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I like the car except for the foglight part of the bumper. I'm sure the aftermarket will offer some choices.

I don't go on SVT, but are they crying about what happens to their resale with a IRS 15 model?

STEVE_POE

coyote powered fr500s
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
so does anyone have any ordering info yet of options ,pricing and colors ?

5.0 Probie

forum member
Reaction score
Question... Are they going to re-tool the current plant(s) for the new Mustang or move the main assembly to a different location?

If this was already mentioned, well crap I missed it...

That said... With Ford wanting to go global, I wondered if the new Stang will end up in Mexico like the Fusion did... And have another plant strategically placed around the world somewhere else?

Re-tooling usually takes 60 days to 6 months depending on the line and actual changes/new tech... I know they had still been building 2014's in November and that made me wonder how drastic of a change this is going to be and where they will build them...

05yellowgt

Reaction score
ALL Mustangs will continue to be built at the Flat Rock Plant, both domestic and export models.

Ford has begun preparing its Flat Rock Assembly Plant for the 2015 Mustang, the Detroit Free Press reports, adding that the first prototypes of the new pony car will be built starting January.

Since Flat Rock will be responsible for each and every 2015 Mustang sold next year, including those that will be exported to Europe and Asia, Ford added a second shift of 1,200 workers and modified the paint shop. A retooling is also expected to start later this month, when the plant will be idle due to slow 2014 Mustang sales.

“Everything is contained within one plant, one platform and it’s going to service the world,” said Ford chief engineer Dave Pericak.

The 2015 Ford Mustang will become available in late 2014, while the first production models are expected to start rolling off the assembly line in July. Word has it ordering books will be opened in mid-April, when the Mustang celebrates its 50th anniversary.

http://www.autoevolution.com/news/ford-retooling-flat-rock-plant-for-2015-mustang-73252.html

5.0 Probie

forum member
Reaction score

STEVE_POE

coyote powered fr500s
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I Was talking with a guy at Watsons racing that said that stamping for the current body would stop in March I believe. Also said they will be working on a 2015 cobra jet model soon.....

07TGGT

@user
Reaction score
That hella flush and hella camber is fucking hideous and a bag of faggotry. Not too mention the stretched tires, it's not a VW.

46Tbird

forum member
Reaction score
Unfortunately, making it an animated .gif makes it a bit pixelated, but you get the gist.

2015-ford-mustang.gif

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back