2020 BIR Performance Driving School

JJ427R

Reaction score
Though I'd post some info about new guidelines for the BIR PDS for 2020. I'm sure this is going to be similar situation at other tracks.
Just a couple items are:
Instructors will not be allowed to ride along in cars. They will follow and or lead in a chase vehicle. They must keep 6ft away.

No guests allowed. Driver and track staff only

All staff and customers will be required to wear a mask. These do not need to be N-95 masks. Your mask can be cloth or other suitable materials as long as it covers BOTH your nose and your mouth.
Full head, nose and mouth coverage balaclavas are now mandatory if wearing a BIR PDS helmet during this pandemic. Here are a selection to choose.

Mask link on Amazon:
https://www.amazon.com/s?k=balaclav...-1R4PbGfwbCaXfvKuiIeZsK055HFoI&ref=nb_sb_noss

Here is BIR PDS facebook page with the Covid 19 rules and regulations:
https://www.facebook.com/birperformance/posts/2995654503827595?__tn__=K-R

Juice

forum member
Reaction score
Well, atleast you can still go. I have not heard anything about my upcoming WGI event.

JJ427R

Reaction score
Well, atleast you can still go. I have not heard anything about my upcoming WGI event.
Believe they postponed the first couple events in May as we are currently in lockdown in MN until May 4th, but sounds like that will be extended until the end of May, same as Wisconsin just did. I'm wondering if my 4th of July weekend at RA will even happen?

Juice

forum member
Reaction score
Some hope for me. The event registration is still open, no mention of delay or cancellation.
Can't get a reservation though, our usual hotel is "closed until further notice".

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back