406 RWHP - N/A 3V - Stock Shortblock

470 GT/CS

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info, even though it's off topic. The car will never see a track so the LCA's wouldn't be nearly as a neccessity I suppose.

Anyway, back to topic- I wonder what cars with H/C, full exhaust and full bolt on setups will be making when they slap on a C&L Intake Manifold. I say an average of 400-410rwhp on an STD correction dynojet.

MickeySaleen

Barricade
Reaction score
Thanks for the info, even though it's off topic. The car will never see a track so the LCA's wouldn't be nearly as a neccessity I suppose.

Anyway, back to topic- I wonder what cars with H/C, full exhaust and full bolt on setups will be making when they slap on a C&L Intake Manifold. I say an average of 400-410rwhp on an STD correction dynojet.
STD's are for whores...SAE's are for men

470 GT/CS

forum member
Reaction score
Well my dad's tuner used STD correction at the time of the 302rwhp dyno, and I didn't really worry about correction factors then, so that's why. Maybe I can get my dad to ask them to use SAE CF the next time we do a dyno run.

Last edited:

470 GT/CS

forum member
Reaction score
You're definitely right. I would do the same thing too if I was a tuner(use STD) to make the customers happy.

MickeySaleen

Barricade
Reaction score
Thats a terrible idea little man. You would like customers to leave satisfied while being ill-informed? STD numbers arent "false numbers" in any way but they are not as accurate as SAE numbers and every tuner knows that. Regardless, dyno's are for tuning, not racing

470 GT/CS

forum member
Reaction score
Thats a terrible idea little man. You would like customers to leave satisfied while being ill-informed? STD numbers arent "false numbers" in any way but they are not as accurate as SAE numbers and every tuner knows that. Regardless, dyno's are for tuning, not racing

Yeah well you got me there, so my hat's off to you. :hi:

The tuner was Fastlane Incorporated btw if you don't remember me telling you on MM.

470 GT/CS

forum member
Reaction score

You got me there big time, so my hat's off to you. :hi:

The tuner was Fastlane Incorporated located in Houston, TX; I said that in case I didn't tell you on MM.

2kanchoo

forum member
Reaction score

Depends if your dad likes to step on it at all and if you have wheel hop. If you do and he likes to he will want lca's and a uca track or not. Wheel hop sucks donkey balls. :thumb:

470 GT/CS

forum member
Reaction score
I would opt for BMR Billet LCA's and a BMR UCA if my dad decided to buy those two.

NastyStang113

Made in U.S.A.
Reaction score

I was about to post the same exact thing but just blew it off. :beerchug2:

470 GT/CS

forum member
Reaction score
I swear John said he'd have something by today, but I dunno what's going on.

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
we are all on this forum for one reason.... WE LOVE MUSTANGS!!!!!!
Actually, we are all on this forum for one reason.... WE LOVE S197 MUSTANGS!!!! Personally, I couldn't give a rats ass about Foxes or SN95s.

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Actually, we are all on this forum for one reason.... WE LOVE S197 MUSTANGS!!!! Personally, I couldn't give a rats ass about Foxes or SN95s.

Haha, true, but the fox coupes have grown on me, just not enough to buy one.

*JZ*

forum member
Reaction score
Hey BBR.....where's this head/cam deal you speak of?

I swear John said he'd have something by today, but I dunno what's going on.

Sorry, I've been out of the office. I also work for the Fire Dept. and that is where I've been, so I haven't been able to finish up with Chris on this. You'll know when it's up. it'll be soon.

470 GT/CS

forum member
Reaction score
I want a fox because it would be somewhat easy/fairly affordable to install parts on, because the insurance would be low compared to a newer model stang, and because it would be a fun project to work on. If I could I would get a s197 mustang gt, but we all know that's out of question in the world of 300+ dollar insurance for mustang gt driving teens.

Edit: Np John, I'm interested in just seeing what the package includes.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back